PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What is one thing you wish you could tell every user, new or old

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
I personally would want to tell everyone to get trade center expansions! They're a life saver, and I can't even count the number of times I've seen users who are Champion rank with hypermode without them! They're a great thing to have in general!
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
Trade expansions are useful, but only if you trade often. I've only ever needed mine a select few times. It's definitely an end game item since it's a hefty fee for newer users. And honestly is really mostly for dex traders and people who sell rtes. Normal users don't really need them. My thing I'd tell every user is to read the form and properly check past rejected ideas before making a suggestion. I can't believe the number of already rejected suggestions comes up and floods the forums. There's a lot of good suggestions out there that can only work if they are properly explained.
All art and coding by me.Adopt Shop-My Art/Life Journal
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 73036660 / 200,000,000
I'd tell everyone to please please read the wiki before asking a question in the help forum. 95% of the questions asked there are easily answered by the wiki or even taking more than three seconds to read through the site [i.e. how to form change or evolve or otherwise obtain pokemon].
0/500
Buying h rings, PM for pricing
Credit
Images free to use @hamha.tumblr.com | Code @Is It Necessary | icon @gezeichnet
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
Telling people not to blow money on beast balls when you've got the supplier xD
[ Usually online from 3:00 to 9:00 PFQ time ] (Minimal activity on weekdays due to job and tiredness) Free fields | 1GP fakemon | 4GP 90%+ pairs | Services I trade Felisfire.net for PFQ, have lots on there. Avatar made using Live Portrait Maker app Freebie sig by Galladerox, banner credits here
chrisCrossed's AvatarchrisCrossed
To not take the market prices at face value. I see so many people buy stuff of market, even tho they can get it MUCH cheaper using the trade forums and/or direct from the site. Market's great sometimes, but things are almost ALWAYS more expensive there.
× 32 / 222
Banner by me, not free to use. Avatar by Näerie, not free to use either.
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai

QUOTE originally posted by Shiro-san

My thing I'd tell every user is to read the form and properly check past rejected ideas before making a suggestion. I can't believe the number of already rejected suggestions comes up and floods the forums. There's a lot of good suggestions out there that can only work if they are properly explained.
I definitely see a lot of repeat suggestions, although I've definitely seen some that get re-suggested, with better wording, and pros/cons, and some of them have the potential to be accepted!
Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime
get an exp share and dont let pokemon hold it because then it wont work XD
Art byme
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
Don't dismiss any part of the site before trying it. I avoided entering contests for the longest time because I didn't think I would be interested, but I actually find them pretty fun and they're a nice way to get some extra GP. Fishing can actually be useful if you're working on your water badge because the Pokemon you catch from the fishing hut are already partially levelled, so it takes less time for them to become RTEs. If there's no existing trade thread selling what you want, make your own. You'll never know what you're missing out on until you give everything a shot.
Spare a click? Johari and Nohari windows. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
That there's no benefit to being a jerk. This site revolves around helping others, and if you're making fun of how others play the game or what they get excited over, you're probably not going to get very far.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
Xionahri's AvatarXionahri
You know you guys don't need to manually make skins that highlight one egg type AND stack the fields too? Just put into Other Skin Qvg/type-eggs With type being replaced by whatever type you want to use. For me it's currently: Qvg/poison-eggs Works perfectly. I read this in the first type race I participated in, yet in all following users made some elaborate skins themselves. It can be easier, guys.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page