PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

wave cave 2 **FINAL OPENING: 3 spots left!**

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

username: Keïra Lorelei character reference: Cleo <3 additional details: I want this piece Easter themed, so if possible, I want her hiding in a Easter basket with just her head and tail showing and her wearing this white diadem with fluffy white bunny ears. You can add decoration to the basket if you want, I can’t think of any myself. do you want it avatar sized?: Yes <3 payment: 1500GP (I believe this is complex? xD) other: I hope this isn’t too difficult ^^’
Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> My Journal <<<<
42/1000
2873/3200
kuromori's Avatarkuromori
Oo that sounds so cute! I'll add ya into the last spot :3
Shop is closed for now!
please don't pm me unless it's important Avatar drawn by Agent8.
sorry this isnt open yet but i have an adopt auction going on if youre interested >>> here <<< i probably shouldnt have taken 4 slots but i also thought i wouldnt have had an art block for like a week and a half >_<' hopefully will get these done within the next few days. on the next opening im going to delay it til a certain time, so i'd open sometime around reset probably. i just have a lot of projects going on and its hard to balance, so thank you all for being patient with me :'3

order up!

sorry for the wait, i keep getting distracted with adopts...

Susie

Mentalgamer

Keïra Lorelei (already paid)

i hope everything looks okay! let me know if anything need to be fixed, and please send payment whenever you can! :D opening 2 more slots just two for now, i'll try to open 4 next time (and also let people know in advance, since i said i was gonna do that this time but then didnt hfjhkds)
wasabï's Avatarwasabï
username: 13abydoll character reference: [ Clicky ] additional details: Please do this in YOUR STYLE. I absolutely love your style but this is the only ref I have for this OC. She's just wearing a flowy pretty mermaid "shirt". Her eyes are the MOST EMERALD green possible. do you want it avatar sized?: ..... No? Nah. payment: good question! Whatchya want? ;3 other: <3 thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou
Formerly DecayingBabydoll & 13abydoll [ Midnight Mafia RP! ] PFQ's only forum mafia!
Icon by xaandiir | Shoppe Banner by Elliejac
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
username:Sandslash666 character reference: Toxeon other colour additional details: Can i have both the colours the purple one and the orange red one youve done x3 in the same pose just looking smug x3 do you want it avatar sized?: no thank you normal is fine for this one :3 payment: GP other: thank you <3

Things I'm collecting

× 14 / 1000
× 22 / 1000
× 201 / 1000
× 3 / 1000
× 1464 / 4300
× 800 / 12500
Avartar done by tjsauce
added you both to the slots :D (both of your orders are the standard complexion btw) and with that shop is closed! gonna try to actually get these done in less than a week cuz i wanna be more on top of this XD

order up!

13abydoll (already paid)

Sandslash666

hope ya like them! let me know if anything needs fixing and please send payment whenever you can~ ^^
whew quick turn around for once. it definitely helps when i dont have like 5 other things i feel like i need to focus on at the same time XD im going to keep the shop closed for a bit longer, theres some other art stuff i need to work on so that hopefully it wont take me forever to finish next set of orders. i plan on reopening 4 slots again at 24/Apr 00:00 server time. probably wont be exactly at that time, since i mean.. im not a robot and cant schedule a post XD but if you want to order next time i suggest preparing a form, im not going to allow unfinished forms anymore. no hard feelings, but its a bit of a hassle
its that time B)

4 slots open

elliejac's Avatarelliejac
username: elliejac character reference: The art by me or playingdead is most reliable as a reference. additional details: EC is very expressive, so if you want to give a wild expression that’s A-OK with me! do you want it avatar sized?: yes please! payment: 170zc (assuming standard complexion? ;v;) username: elliejac character reference: Byrd additional details: You already doodled her once :3 and it was accurate to her design. Can I maybe get her being a hyper/excited alien doggo? do you want it avatar sized?: nah~ payment: zc again, dunno how much for this one but I can cover it lol other: love your art to death 😤💚
Avatar by me! I am working on a Naughty Shiny Living Dex! Please PM me if you'd like to contribute!

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page