PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DxD but Pokemon...?

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

MasterEggy's AvatarMasterEggy
I am unsure if I can place the OOC here, but I wanted to see if anyone would like to do a DxD like RP. But with Pokemon! Now, I don't have experience with being the DM, but what I know of is that I must take the scene. And from there, I kind of control you fate...? Chances, luck, damages, etc. I hope I'm saying this right, if not, please do correct me! I also never played DxD (Dungeons and Dragons)... but would you give me a shot? Because I really like the thought of doing this... C: Please do reply to this if you have interest! (And I hope you do! ^^) And maybe if we get a few Roleplayers interested, I will post up a character sheet. I forgot to add that this RP will be base on the Roleplayers desicions, of course, and we could always talk about what rules and use there will be...
. .
U
Sen's AvatarSen
I'm interested in joining this rp as I really want to experience DnD ^^
Avatar made by me and piks is my oc yeet. oh! it's my journal! i have to make some sort of design for this too... 1 1 1
Sen! Lovely! Finally got a response on here XD I also made a post like this on Flight Rising, and I already 4 people on board! How exciting to have someone from here respond! :D)) Because I've never done a RP on here XD Let's wait a little more for a player or two~ And I already have some ideas, would you like to hear/read? ;3
Azra's AvatarAzra
I am also interested in this, I've always wanted to get into DxD-esk games.
Buying Soul Hearts and Kanaloa Idols with ZC!
× 45 / 1000
× 17 / 1000
YAy!! Hi Arza! So glad you have interest! :D)) I will have a character sheet post up soon now!! :D))
Sen's AvatarSen
Yeah let’s hear your idea ^^ I’m not sure what’s our plot is lol Also, is this Semi Lit, Lit, or script kind of roleplay? And the character sheet that we would be using is the one made by you or the dnd one? (sorry i ask alot of questions lmao)
Hurrah! :D I will be placing a sheet here! Here are the Plots! ;3 ((Hero Trainers)) Should we start off with beginner Trainers getting your first starter? And you are suddenly placed together to become a group of heroes who are finding out who these secret group of people are. These secret group are full of silent people, surprisingly, and they wear masks to conceal their identity. These people steal Pokemon from their Human companion, and only from the Human/People... ((Element War)) Or should we have your Trainers be in a time where everyone favors one Element, and those who like two Elements are shunned. And although everyone has a peace contract, some Element wants to start a war, overpower, and control. And it's up to a few Trainers, reasons or not, they were chosen by Pokemon Gods. Arcues is not the one who told them, but the Gods who are beloved by most of all the people, Reshiram and Zekrom. Though those two Pokemon once lived with Humans, they hid away. But if a Human saw one of them, they would get a wish of theirs... ((Pokemon Run-Around-World)) In this world, their is a tournament that happens every year. With only 3 Pokemon, you travel around the world to the 5 designated spots. Simple, right? But the thing is, you have a certain amount of money given to you to use. And you must increase the money for the required total at the designated spots. You can earn money in any way you can, but there are a pair of Pokemon and a Person to watch your every move. Even when you sleep, but they will respect your privacy, and turn the camera away. The camera has to continuously be on at all times. Now, if you make it to the end, got the 5 designated spots filled, then you win more money! You also take the money you made, or left overs you lost, and as well as getting an award. And this award can vary. But there is one more thing that everyone wants, and it's that if you don't want the money, you could ask for a wish. And this wish will be accomplished until is satisfy your desire. This is what made it so popular, traditional, and a goal.
Sen's AvatarSen
fudge all of the ideas are interesting as heck aaa.(now im inclided to join flightraising, i never thought they had rp forums there :00) The Hero trainers has quite a potential but it does sort of feel like a normal pokemon adventure. Maybe a few more situations and conflict? Not sure, I also find it cool if our trainers were pros so that there's a reason as to why the trainers are huddled up into a group. (cause their pros lmao) The elemental war is also good! It can involve quest and tasks to allieve the tension between the two elements. This might need to be fleshed out more, but it has so much potential to be a fantasy world with pokemon in it. The last one, oh boy does it give me those simulation vibes. Like the whole thing is to observe people doing this for the money. I actually love this? Maybe fleshing it out more will be cool, but the basic idea is even cooler! Over all im chill with all of the plots oof their all good. Okay another question, can we use pokemon characters only? (also replies from me might be slow since finals are around the corner and my timezone is UTC)
Yes! There are RP forums at Flight Rising, and they can be quite responsive if you post something a another person might interest in! Although my RP for DxD Pokemon is now full, I can always make way for another spot! I'm glad you like someone of the ideas! Now I ask of both of you, Sen and Azra, to vote! ;3 And yeah, they do need a tweeking, so I am fine with changing parts and such. For the Hero Trainer, I was going for the beginner vibe, since I feel that the pro vibe didn't feel right because it some how felt to me that everyone knew what they were doing... You know? But please, do comment and critique my thinking ;w; I take them by heart, and WILL try to do better! ^^ The Element War was out of a spur of a though, like a blabber, and it turned out interesting xD The last one I personally favor and want to try because of the obstacles that come across. C: I thought about using just Pokemon, and I like the thought of it. I don't mind at all as long I can get to narrate! ^^ So see if Azra would also like to do it! :D))
Sen's AvatarSen
ohhh I like the last one tbh~ I just feel that the objective could be deepen more if possible to make way for more deeper plot interaction, since doing it for the money seems bland to me? Maybe their a mafia controll the money and uses the tounrey to capture competent players to be hired? And man I would def like it if it was all pokemons characters! I might have a pokemon oc for that ^^ (also I might pop in the rp in flight rasing lol I tend to also go by the name PenteGon so if you see that name das me yeet)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page