PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by rmcqu1

What do you mean by "nearly equal chances?" Shouldn't everyone have equal chances, or is there a hidden, possibly unfair, variable that would change the chances we're told in the Albino Radar page?
The modifier is the ubercharm. It's in Niet's post.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria

QUOTE originally posted by eura

What do you mean by "nearly equal chances?" Shouldn't everyone have equal chances, or is there a hidden, possibly unfair, variable that would change the chances we're told in the Albino Radar page?
Well, if that's the case, Niet can confirm. Though unless I really misunderstanding what Neit said, I don't think the Ubercharm is the cause of the "nearly equal chances" since it's a full doubling of chances. That's not "nearly" the same as base chances.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by eura

Well, if that's the case, Niet can confirm. Though unless I really misunderstanding what Neit said, I don't think the Ubercharm is the cause of the "nearly equal chances" since it's a full doubling of chances. That's not "nearly" the same as base chances.
I think the "nearly" occurs in the fact that the Ubercharm isn't truly premium, since you can buy it from other players or win it in events. So even though it is a premium boost in theory, everyone has access to it.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page