PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

user customizable feeding box colours

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
Suggestion Title: user customizable feeding box colours Suggestion Summary: so, i noticed that on a lot of field backgrounds, its pretty hard to see the green boxes around a pokemon that wants to be fed that specific berry. this is especially prominent in the default field background that i see in nearly everyone's field. im sure its not that big of a problem for a lot of people, but for someone like me who have incredibly bad eyes and are fairly sensitive to brighter colours (very hard to explain), the green against that background can be nearly invisible. so, maybe if users were able to customise the colours to their needs, itd be easier to see which pokemon should be fed that berry or shouldnt. tldr; the green 'feed me this berry' box is hard to see in a lot the fields, so maybe users could change the colours to fit their needs Positive points: more customization for the user, makes the site easier to use for users with impaired sight Negative points: limited colors? possibly confusing for members to figure out? (the only negative things i could think of) Reason For Consideration: as someone with sight issues (i have very strong glasses, and certain colours are hard for me to look at against other colours [green against another shade of green, oranges, pinks, etc] , or to even look at at all), i figured others might have the same problem as i do. this is really more of a 'quality of life' suggestion! c:

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Farm>options>Create/change site skin>create/edit skin Under ‘extra colours’ is the colours for liked/dislikes berry c: admittedly it is a bit hard to find if you don’tnknow where to look, but it’s there! You can choose whatever colours you want for the berry backgrounds.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
oh gosh!! that is a life saver thank you so much! i had no clue this was already a feature, lol!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page