PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass release option

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Lucifer-RPG's AvatarLucifer-RPG
I want to know if there's already a sugestion for what i'm bout to say. Multiple Mass Release and by that i mean like when you move pokemons draggin the mouse and selectin multiple of them. I wanted to know if someone can add the same option but at the same time it would be useful havin 1 or 2 options to make sure the user is sure about releasin all their pokemons and won't be able to gem em back. It's somethin simple that i've noticed when im huntin for shinies and stuff. It would be easier and faster to get rid of em. In case this stuff's been approved or rejected i would like to know as well o3o -Abraham Lincoln
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
This has been rejected before.
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Lucifer-RPG's AvatarLucifer-RPG
thanks for the help
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
There is actually a mass release already, on the drop down menu for individual fields. You have to go through and manually select what you want to release though. I personally click the first checkbox then alternate between the tab button and space bar to jump to the next checkbox and select it, respectively. With a field full of 40 Pokémon I know I want to release, it only takes like 8 seconds to tab/space them all and release c: Not a drag box but still a mass release.
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
cryptidlatias's Avatarcryptidlatias
If it's helpful, there are CSS skins that can allow you to select by flavor/select all for mass release. I personally use one made by Bentomon, and it's in the Guides section. Maybe that would help you?
lati | they/them avatar by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page