PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☆Winter's Midnight Shop☆ <Item, Breed, Hunt, Trade>

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 899900901

Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
I hope so =3 hope the pricings are not bad =^_^=
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
En-Faye's AvatarEn-Faye
Your prices are good~ o u o
PokecraftCat's AvatarPokecraftCat
Ahhh! So glad to see the shop set back up! :-) Sorry I wasn't able to check this place out sooner, I've been so busy! Good luck with those stubborn foxes, I'm looking forward to the albino Eevee hunt so there will be MORE stubborn foxes! :D
Made by Kira the Cat for PokecraftCat Sprites from Spriters-Resource
Darkness and Light are intertwined in ways that nobody expects. *Is There No Honor? RP Setup* Come check it out! It's new and accepting!
I have a funny feeling those will be even more stubborn =/ Glad you could finally have a look around! =D and I hope the prices are still to your liking =P
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
Can I have your two small water gems for my 2k credits? (I like your new shop format. :) )
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵trading all my shinies/albinos/melan and items 🍵Always looking for: relic items 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. 🍵 Have tons of megastones, shinies, and albinos UFT
Sure thing. I will send over a trade and a gift soon. My slots are full at the moment. ((Thank you so much =^_^=)) Edit: Please answer my poll on the front page =3 will mean a lot to me!
FyreDove's AvatarFyreDove
Question - How many boxes could I get for a Furretite Q? Or how many spots on your Future eevee hunt ovo (Sorry, but I had to ask for my love of eevee's)
My Shop with Icyblueblaze!
Made by SakuraHD
Images made by DarkNova181, animated by ShadowLily
YOUAREMOREWORTHITTHANYOUTHINK I want to give everyone a hug. Everyone deserves a hug. *Hugs you*
Don't Click O-O Fyredove Sona Made by... Pokesona Avatar Art Made by...
Calle's AvatarCalle
I don't have a rapidite Q, but are you willing to swap the Raichunite for any of these Q stones: Sevipernite Q, Jumplufftite Q. I have other megastones too and I can offer more of the lower tiers for that one. Edit: on top of that I can offer a shiny or albino raichu Q entry if you'll sell the megastone to me. I'm going to use it to mega-evolve my shiny or albino raichu :)
"We can only be who we are, no more, no less" Kahlan Amnell (from Sword of Truth by Terry Goodkind) The Rorie League - a Pokémon Trainer RP (open)
@FyreDove, a Tier 5 stone (by my values) is 500ZC, 1000GP or 6 large gems. And a spot on my future eevee hunt will be 600GP, 300ZC, 30Boxes or 3 Large Gems. I could give you, say, 2 spots on the hunt? Edit: box wise, would be 3 box boxes. @Calle, ooh, the Jumplufftite Q sounds interesting to try xD I could swap you the stone for that one? If you want?
Calle's AvatarCalle
Certainly :) I'll set up the trade.

Pages: 1234··· 899900901

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page