PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega Lycanroc?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

frag's Avatarfrag
Just a quirky suggestion here, but would you consider making a mega form for each version of Lycanroc? It's not in any of the games or shows but I think it would be a cool addition for a constest prize or something. I'd be willing to draw some of the designs if it would make it any easier. Anyways, thanks for your time, I really appreciate everything you guys do for this game, so thanks for that too! (please message me if you want me to do the designs if this gets approved, I'm on all the time) -The Zucc
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I suggest you read the Summary of Rejected Suggestions!

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
Megas, exclusives, and variants have been rejected so. many. times.
Kang's AvatarKang
Also, by suggesting any form of sprite (i.e; megas, totems, CS ect. ect.) you're preventing art staff from making sprites. As they would run into legal trouble - as the summery of rejected suggestions states that Kiryu quoted. So now if they had planned any form of mega for either or both Lycanroc they can no longer do it cause they could run into the "Hey! You stole my idea!" argument - especially if you come up with the designs and give them to art staff. Even if you say all design rights go to them it is still fishy buisness. So I would recommend that you read through the pinned subforums, rejected and approved suggestion forums and even glance over the suggestions forum in the future if you make any other suggestions. This is so you can see what's been approved, what has been rejected and how many times an idea or set of ideas has been rejected, to see why something that you may want to suggest has been rejected and so forth.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Shazi's AvatarShazi
moving to rejected as we do not accept suggetions for sprites, formes or exclusives
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page