PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Radar Overhaul

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

xMoonlight's AvatarxMoonlight

QUOTE originally posted by Sage March

QUOTE originally posted by xMoonlight

so now you have to put in 100000ip per day if you want more chances of an albino instead of just 100 ip every day to keep it on lvl 7?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Here's a clarification. Under the old system, Level 7 with 100 points was TERRIBLE and hardly provided any boost at all. It was literally only there to allow to keep that level so that, when you actually wanted to hunt, you could put in the 100k and get the max chances. No wonder people were complaining about albino hunting being hard, if they believed that you could just put in 100 points each day and get max chances... And that's my fault for not properly explaining it, I think.
sorry, missed that one, explains a lot haha I had no albino luck at all :') hopefully I can get albinos now ^^ thank you :)
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Since the next update i don't get any albino (i used 2 Z- Crystals and nothing) is bugged?
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Iceland

Since the next update i don't get any albino (i used 2 Z- Crystals and nothing) is bugged?
Sometimes albinos dont come. I max charged my radar every day and got an albino after 787 eggs. So yeah. Also depends on how much eggs youre hatching. If you're only hatching ~50 eggs every you probably wont get an albino. If you're hatching the 139 eggs you get a day you might just be having bad luck. Also im assuming you are using an uber but if you're not... that also lowers your chance.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Iceland's AvatarIceland

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

Sometimes albinos dont come. I max charged my radar every day and got an albino after 787 eggs. So yeah. Also depends on how much eggs youre hatching. If you're only hatching ~50 eggs every you probably wont get an albino. If you're hatching the 139 eggs you get a day you might just be having bad luck. Also im assuming you are using an uber but if you're not... that also lowers your chance.
I'm using (Only Niet or Sei's Day) 100k + Uber + Z, but those days i think i'm salty =0 specially Niet's boost i hatch more than 200. Also Ty for the Info!
Sage March's AvatarSage March

QUOTE originally posted by Optimus Prime

I'm using (Only Niet or Sei's Day) 100k + Uber + Z, but those days i think i'm salty =0 specially Niet's boost i hatch more than 200. Also Ty for the Info!
Sei only affects shinies!
Avatar created by Elizadesu, for me.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page