PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Rowlet Lover's Journal [WIP - Literally a Mess]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

POLL: Hi! Did you know me already before reading the journal?

Total votes: 16

You must be logged in to vote.

Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hey! Welcome to my journal! My name is Foxzebra. Feel free to browse around, find out more stuff about me, or just look at some art and stuff! If you want to talk about something, I am very open to PMs! There is nothing here PG13 or sensitive, so don't worry about that. I mostly post here just of my PFQ experiences and art. It's been a while so I'm trying to update this to the best I can (I took a like 3 year hiatus). I am not so talented to have made all these templates! I want to give some thanks to those who have spent lots of work in making these. Credits are somewhere in each template. Do you like this journal? Well, go check out my sister's journal here. Her name is Aloevera. c: Table of Contents: 1: Introduction (You’re here lol) 2: About Me More to be added! This is a work in progress.
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,169,728
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 60 — 9,601 / 13,726
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature
About Me Name: Foxzebra, Fox, Madison Gender Female (She/her) YOB: 2003 Sibling: Aloevera is my sister! <3 Where Do I Live? East coast of the USA Hobbies Draw, play Genshin impact, play OSU, and collect rowlets! Languages? Fluent in English, can speak some Chinese (Cantonese) Pets? 2 dogs and a bird! Favorite Color and Animal: Blue, Snowy Owl Favorite Pokemon: Rowlet, swablu, and torchic (rowlet is my ultimate favorite as you can probably tell) Favorite Berry Preference/Nature: Jolly! ^-^ (Sweet) I also like the following natures: gentle, relaxed, modest, brave, bold Favorite Types: Flying and Dragon (I love dragon and bird pokemon) Favorite Legend: Articuno but I really like the bird trio in general (both Kanto and Galar) Favorite Starter: Rowlet of course! Torchic is my second pick and charmander my third. How Do I Play? Mostly on desktop when at home, mobile at school. Open to PMs? Yes, but not random convos unless I know you. Sometimes I get anxiety with sending messages, and I am not the best at small talk conversations. I am happy to help you with anything if I can though! Open to Battles? Yes! Be sure to specify what type of Pokémon you want to use (mega, legend, etc). Open to Gifts? Always c: I will never resell or trade away something that you send to me on purpose. Open to Trade? Depends. I don’t do dex trades or sell my pokemon, but I’ll definitely help with your trade evolutions. I can also give you regular rowlets from my hunt if you would like! Vivillon Patrern? River Maravol Pattern? Beast Am I on Other Websites? I spend most of my time on Genshin Impact these days, but you can find me on OSU as well (PM if you want to know more about this). I also have a toyhouse but most of the stuff is privated/outdated.
Goals and Progress My current goals on this site are: 1) Hatch a melan rowlet [Complete] 2) Hatch a female melan rowlet 3) Hatch a delta shiny rowlet [Complete] 4) Hatch a delta albino rowlet 5) Hatch a delta melan rowlet 6) Own every delta special rowlet/line possible (every type and S/A/M combo) Additional goals to improve gameplay-wise: 1) Reach Arceus at some point 2) Obtain a shelter pass star 3) Buy a shiny charm(s?) 4) Sort through all my fields
Wishlist! For Gifts and Convenience! * Currency: zophan, credits, gold (to buy myself things because why not!) * Altarianites * Charizardites * Special birds/dragons I don’t have. Check my shiny, albino, and delta fields. * I like delta rowlets :> (check first field for types I don’t have; but I’ll take them all tbh) * Albino scatterbugs that I do not have. Check my albino butterfly collection field. I only want one of each nature and pattern (aka I’d prefer to not have two ocean or two jolly please) * SPECIAL DELTAS are some of my favs. I like deltas that match with the shiny color but like...a shiny/albino delta birb no matter what would make me so happy! I keep them all in my fields. * One azure flute so I can finally get the Arceus Dex? * Shelter pass star one day * Hypermode? But for like one month because I don't have the time to use it for longer than that. * Custom sprites I don’t have! * When getting me a gift, keep in mind that my favorites are jolly natured bird/dragon Pokémon. Gentle, relaxed, and modest are secondary choices of nature.
Art! By Me and For Me!

Art For Me

Owl: Athena

Athena is a female snowy owl with amber eyes. She loves to play the violin and is often surrounded by mystical purple flowers. By Petaya By ajility By Lilypadlife By Nightmøn By Kiryu By Sheepoid By DrakoTheDragon Both beautiful arts by SpiritKitty666 By Microbyte By Raichi By Charsaurtle By LeviTeh

The Real Foxzebra

My sister is really good at sprites and decided, why is my name Foxzebra? I mushed random animals together and it has been my name ever since. She decided to make a Pokémon fusion with my specifications. It is a white blitzle with navy stripes, a fluffy ice-blue Vulpix mane and tail, and ice hooves. It is an ice type. Maybe one day, it will have an evolution? By Aloevera

Art of My TFM Mouse

This art is of my mouse on transformice. She has an outfit made just to look like decidueye! This art is by someone on tfm for me. Character design copyright by me and the art is not drawn by me!

Art By Me!

Occasionally, I do commissions or doodle for fun. Enjoy! Characters are owned by their respective creators. I like to draw traditionally the most, and dragons are my favorite thing to doodle. I only draw animals/creatures/Pokémon. No humans.

My OC Doughnut Torchic

Doughnut torchic is my own creation. She is a female torchic with tan, blue, and pink feathers, and has sprinkles on her crest and wings. She wears a chocolate doughnut frosted with vanilla icing and rainbow sprinkles. Currently does not have a name.

Art for My Sister

I draw for my sister sometimes since she has her own oc’s. Go check them out in her journal! Cupcake, the shiny furret with wings Alolan Espeon

TheDeadCanCry’s Svet

Svet is a sableye created by TheDeadCanCry. This is a commission!

Petaya’s Animal Jam Coyote Bust

I drew Petaya’s animal jam coyote for her as part of a gift since she drew the background picture for my owl!

Charsaurtle

I drew Charsaurtle’s oc which is a fusion of the gen 1 starters. This was a Secret Santa gift c:

Yinyun Giranite’s Anthookey (Fakémon)

This is a commissioned piece of Yinyun Giranite’s fakémon anthookey. It is a very cute key Pokémon that I enjoyed drawing.

Yinyun Giranite’s Emilia (Fakémon)

This is a commissioned piece of Yinyun Giranite’s fakémon Emilia. She is an elegant finneon and scizor fusion.

Art for Armageddemon

These are commissioned pieces of different characters for Armageddemon. My favorite is Bruyère uwu. Bruyère Ahatie Jet

ViaDolorøsa’s Hierosolymitanum Regnum

This is a commissioned piece of ViaDolorøsa’s Arceus character.

Other Doodles

A collection of random other stuff I’ve drawn. A catto Chibi Charizard!! My favorite! Seaking as a koi fish.

Collabs With My Sister (Aloevera)

Art for Engineer

These are commissions for Engineer! I thoroughly enjoyed trying art on aggie.io and they came out well. I drew and did the base coloring while my sister did the shading :D All characters belong to Engineer! Lavalamp the Wolf/Dog Fluffy the Cat Kitty the Cat
Firsts and Very Important Pokemon To be added. Lol, are you tired of all this work to be done?
Contest Show-Offs WIP The posts from here on out will be monthly, usually about type race or event <3
February 2018 February 2018 is when I joined! The tenth, to be more specific. During this month, I was on the dark type race. However, this was before I knew what it was, how it worked, and that forums were a thing. In Black Hole Eclipse, I got 215 points. Don't worry, lol, my points after this first type race were significantly higher. Here's my starter. I guess this will be the special of this post, since I did get him this month. Did I mention how I hate lonely nature? How ironic! Anyway, I was hunting deino for this race. Here's the lovely pair for future reference: Hatched no specials. But I mean, what was I expecting from 24 eggs and being a noob? Will try again next time on dark race ^.^ Oooooh, I also participated in my first event! Got this cute lil' guy **I am aware this template is broken and will fix when I have more time**
March 2018 A month in this time, I was on the dragon team. In Devastating Drake, I got 1536 points. Much better than last time, eh? I don't quite remember what I hunted this race. I believe it was also deino, but I got no specials so who knows? Dang, not much more to say here. Lots of people were nice to me though <3
April 2018 Started to get the hang of it. On grass team, I wanted to do a rowlet hunt, but decided to do cradily to get maximum points. On Bloom Doom, I got 1295 points. Pretty good! No specials unfortunately. My first self-hatched special is somewhere in the future... However, I did participate in my second site event! Woop! **I am aware this template is broken and will fix when I have more time**

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page