PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Novie's Topsie Tent of Trades [Open]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 126127128

Silver-lugia's AvatarSilver-lugia
Hey Novie: Trade my: ruby orb For your: female shiny pichu Link: (opinional; use mainly for a specific Shiny) Thanks
Silver-Lugia
Party||Journal||I-dex||FSDTS||Shop
14 / 150
counter made by Silver-lugia
Sylph's AvatarSylph
Hey Novie: Section: Shiny Shop/Shiny Hunt What You're offering: 350 GP +2 Medium Electric Gems What Yami has: 3 Shiny Pichus Link: (opinional; use mainly for specific Shiny wanted)
Avatar/gif is Sothis from Fire Emblem Three Houses (c) Nintendo
Gizzer's AvatarGizzer
Section: Shiny Shop / Shiny Hunt What You're offering: Acient Drive What Yami has: Shiny Pichu Link: NA edit: thank you very much ^^

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/b] - no tags have been opened yet on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

b]Section:[/b] Shiny Shop/Shiny Hunt [b]What You're offering:[/b] 350GP + 2 Any Med. Gems [b]What Yami has:[/b] 3 Shiny Pichus [b]Link:[/b] (opinional; use mainly for a specific Shiny)
Avatar made by Zerobold for my use only. || Zerobold's and My co-owned Shop! Here are all of my gym badges!
Mellark's AvatarMellark
Section: Shiny Shop/Shiny Hunt What You're offering: 200 GP What Yami has: Shiny Pichu Link: If possible, could I get this Quirky shiny? Thanks!
A cold wind's whispering secrets in your ear... ✧ Journal ✧ Avatar art by Virize. Used with permission. Signature art is official Pkmn Conquest art.

MELLARK

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Oh my oh my QwQ yes, yes to all 6 of you. Mind I ask that everyone start the trades when you all have time, please? I'll accept the trades in awhile when I get on my computer. Thank you!
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Art for the Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
martix0123's Avatarmartix0123
Thank you :) nowI only have to find one albino to my collection :);)
crazycatpup's Avatarcrazycatpup
Section: shiny shop What You're offering: rock statue What Yami has: shiny pichu Link: (opinional; use mainly for specific Shiny wanted)
Avatar is of my boyfriend and my sonas. my pretty melans
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
@Crazycatpup Accepted, may you please send the trade? @Martix0123 Welcome and thank you as well! sadly I'm not currently selling my albino Pichu but I hope you find another albino <3
Bangles's AvatarBangles
Hi Novan-Chan Section: Shiny Shop What You're offering: 350gp + 2 med dragon gems What Yami has: Shiny Pichu Evolution Set XD

Pages: 12345··· 126127128

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page