PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Novie's Topsie Tent of Trades [Open]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 124125126127128

Dracojax's AvatarDracojax

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by dracojax

Would it be possible to buy your Kanaloa Idol for 150gp please.
Sorry but no, Im mainly swapping my summons for Electric Summons.
Could I swap for a Thunder Feather then please
For my dex lending,breeding pairs and more shop click here For custom hunt shop click here
× 26 / 1000
^^Buying for 150gp each^^
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by Novan-chan

Would it be possible to buy your Kanaloa Idol for 150gp please.
Sorry but no, Im mainly swapping my summons for Electric Summons.
Could I swap for a Thunder Feather then please
you may, please send a labeled trade please
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Art for the Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Novie can I sell you my 3 large gems (1 dark, 2 bug) and 6 medium gems (5 fire, 1 ground) for a total of 720k cr?
Avatar was done by StarlaSketch of my new Pokesona Galaxy, for my use only
Galaxy | They/Them [ will add something here later ]
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Me

QUOTE originally posted by Wandéring Galaxy

Novie can I sell you my 3 large gems (1 dark, 2 bug) and 6 medium gems (5 fire, 1 ground) for a total of 720k cr?
woah, that's a lot! but absolutely. I accept~ I'll send over a trade in a moment.

Art By Novan Code by Shazi
Eyubk's AvatarEyubk
can i sell 1 large fire gem, 5 medium fire gems, 1 medium ghost gem, 6 medium dark gems for 440 gp equivalent. I can take it in any currency from gold, to credits, and i could swap for psychic if you honestly don't want to waste anymore money

Hi the names Eyubk but call me EJ I am currently trying to save up BoxBoxs Massive hoarder, so if you need anything just ask <3 Avatar is made by CrownedKitty25

QUOTE originally posted by Eyubk

can i sell 1 large fire gem, 5 medium fire gems, 1 medium ghost gem, 6 medium dark gems for 440 gp equivalent. I can take it in any currency from gold, to credits, and i could swap for psychic if you honestly don't want to waste anymore money
Waste? nonsense. I'll send over the trade in a moment~ tis accept~
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ May I please sell you some or all of the following gems? >> 69 med or 6 large + 3 med Normal >> 27 med or 2 large + 5 med Water >> 2 med Poison I apologise in advance if you aren't buying gems at the moment, I can't seem to find a buying section (although it's highly likely that I've overlooked it) but I've seen a couple of posts where you have brought gems. I'm mainly looking for gp but am in a constant need of cr. But it's completely up to you what you pay if you do buy any of the above gems. Edit:- May I please also swap some if the above gems for all your Electric gems. There should be 30 Medium + 6 Small Gems or 2 Large + 8 Medium + 6 Small Gems. I'm interested in any amount that you'd be willing to trade.
Buying Shrouds & Tiaras 120zc per Shroud 50zc per Tiara Set up a trade, PM or post here I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon art of my OC by Shiro-San
Nova how much gp for all 100 of your RTE Shinx?~ (≧∇≦*)
MewMix's AvatarMewMix
https://pokefarm.com/summary/JNvZg This Little One Please.

Pages: 123··· 124125126127128

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page