PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Novie's Topsie Tent of Trades [Open]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126127

annador's Avatarannador
Hiya Novie~ Thunder Fang for that lovely Wishing Stone?
Slowly but surely, the collection grows
Delta hunt
Type Race
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

QUOTE originally posted by annador

Hiya Novie~ Thunder Fang for that lovely Wishing Stone?
You absolutely may, I'll toss it over in a bit~
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Art for the Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
Trolltaku's AvatarTrolltaku
I got 12,000 gp with that melan Pichu's name on it. -.
Made by sauriel

QUOTE originally posted by Trolltaku

I got 12,000 gp with that melan Pichu's name on it. -.
Finally Yay~ Offer's accept, please throw all that at me. take good care of the lil girl~
Eyubk's AvatarEyubk
Hello there Novie, it says your gem tent is unavilable but is that for trades or for selling them to you?

Hi the names Eyubk but call me EJ I am currently trying to save up BoxBoxs BloodZombie - Sister Amelia Longbotom - Cousin Avatar is made by CrownedKitty25

QUOTE originally posted by Eyubk

Hello there Novie, it says your gem tent is unavilable but is that for trades or for selling them to you?
That would be for trading them out, theyre unavailable. I am currently collecting 17/18 gem types to work on badges and having a particular focus on Fire and Dragon. So I'm not selling them out but I am willing to buy from others. If... that... makes any lick of sense qwq
Caliburnus's AvatarCaliburnus
Hey Novie! May I swap 3 Icium Frags (mine) for 3 Buginiums (yours)?
Eyubk's AvatarEyubk
You said you prioritized these but i was wondering if ANY gems can be sold as well or if your just looking for these at the moment? Can i sell you 6 small fire gems, 2 medium fire gems, 10 small dragon gems, and 5 medium dragon gems? For a total of 172 gp
We will be back later because we are so thankful you are buying gems~
Hi Novie! How is your day/night going? Mine is good so far. Would you sell me one Oval Stone and one Fire Stone for 4 GP? =w= Thank you! uwu
made by morder -w-

things

Forum game! Free sprite shop! Journal! beans are cheese. ~bulbasaurOWO 2k19
Adorable pfp made by SaberStar2!

QUOTE originally posted by Caliburnus

Hey Novie! May I swap 3 Icium Frags (mine) for 3 Buginiums (yours)?
I'M SO SORRY For the delay responce! I thought I replied! But I'm also sorry, As I'm mainly seeking to swap my fragments and Crystals for Electrium :c

QUOTE originally posted by Eyubk

You said you prioritized these but i was wondering if ANY gems can be sold as well or if your just looking for these at the moment? Can i sell you 6 small fire gems, 2 medium fire gems, 10 small dragon gems, and 5 medium dragon gems? For a total of 172 gp
We will be back later because we are so thankful you are buying gems~
Hello! I'm also very sorry for the delayed responce, I, again, thought I replied. To respond. I Mainly am looking for Fire and Dragon gems, am focusing them, but I am more than happy to accept other gems! Could you please lemme know if you're still up for this trade?

QUOTE originally posted by bulbasaurOWO

Hi Novie! How is your day/night going? Mine is good so far. Would you sell me one Oval Stone and one Fire Stone for 4 GP? =w= Thank you! uwu
My day started, and its doing alright, just woke up bad so I'm all stiff in the joints qwq but otherwise alright- Thank you <3 I glad your's is doing good! And sure thing~ may you please send a labeled trade?

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126127

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page