PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Novie's Topsie Tent of Trades [Open]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 130131132

Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan

Yami's reading some book involving PFQ

View

You venture through the seemingly endless rows of Tents and Booths in the Trading District of Pokefarm, beyond Staff Building. After searching through the aisles, time pasts and a shine catches your eye. Looking toward the source of the light, you spot a Melanistic Pikachu sitting at a table in front of a large black and grey tint, decored with a Pikachu on top. A Monitor floats next to the Rodent Pokemon, catching the sun off its screen. You approach the Tent, noticing the Pikachu is occupied by the book she's reading. Unsure to interrupt her, You look around at the table separating the both of you before spotting a note card with an Arrow on it, pointing to the Monitor. Taking a moment, you start reading through the writing displayed on the floating screen.

Shop Rules, Please read

• All PokeFarm Q rules apply. If unfamiliar see Site Rules ll Trade forum rules • Please clearly label your trades. If you wish to use a forum, one is provided below. • Prices are set in this shop. There is usually a big list of options to choose from. Mixing suggested prices to the equip amount is acceptable. • Wait for me to reply back to offers on trades. While its likely I'll accept trades, there are times I'll decline them. If I'm demanded, spoken to rudely I Will decline. • I have right to Decline Trades. No means No • We don't accept prepaying or holding • The shop will try to stay updated whenever trades are done. There are a few sections in the Shop that update automatically but the RTE Booth, for example, needs manual edit. There have been times when Novie has forgotten to update. We do apologize if that happens. • Please, please Do not be rude
The prices in every section are labled as clearly as possible by the shop owner. Most of the Prices in all booth areas have it listed as Swapping, Selling and/or Buying. Price boxes usually hold the prices of items, what can be swapped and possibly what Item is being sought after, etc. Swapping: Self explanatory Selling: Items listed are what The Shop is Selling them for. The price for said items to be sold. Buying: Items listed are what Novie would like to buy them for from other users.
By the time you finish reading, you turn back to the Pikachu, startled with her now staring at you. How long has she been watching you!? Her golden eyes shine as she gives you a small smile, though her expression still seemingly not interested. "Hello. Welcome to Novie's Topsie Tent of Trades. My name is Yami, and I tend to this Tent of her's," She says politely with a soft tone in her voice, standing from her cushion. " If there's anything that peeks your interests or seek to buy, due let me know with whatever you have to offer. Inside you'll see a small albino Pikachu and a Shiny Pawniard. Tip, the Pikachu, will grab the items you wish when you ask for them, but please be kind to him, he's a bit on the timid side. Edge, the Pawniard, is our Security so please behave while inside. She will not tolerate those who don't follow our rules or be mean to Tip." She explains as she leads you into the tent. You see that inside the tent are 4 Booths, all decorated with different items placed neatly on the booth's table or the shelves just behind them. You notice the other Pikachu tending to a booth in the corner, while the Pawniard sits calmly in her corner, drinking some Berry Juice. "I do hope you like our small Tent and hope you find what you're looking for, user," Yami chirps, heading back outside to her chair. "Have fun."

Shop Form(optional)

Here's the shop's form if you wish to use it. Its optional. Section: "Booth" area What You're offering: your item(s) What Yami has: shop's item(s) Link: (opinional; use mainly for specific Shiny wanted)

form; nobbcode version

[b]Section:[/b] "Booth" area [b]What You're offering:[/b] your item(s) [b]What Yami has:[/b] shop's item(s) [b]Link:[/b] (opinional; use mainly for specific Shiny wanted)

Bump Info

This shop doesn't update every 48 hours but mainly updates when something drastic is changed or when something is added. The image itself says "BUMP" but its far from it. Novie's Starter Pokemon, Sai, Brings in items for restock for the Tent. Under his Image will all the info listed. Also, to tell its a update post, Sai's bump will also have the Thread's Template be used.

Shop Banner

Shop finally have a Banner~ Featuring Novie's shop host Pikachu, Yami!

advertise~

In case anyone would be interested <3 I'm sorry for the size qwq [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/20595/Novie-s-Topsie-Tent-of-Trades-OPEN][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Novan-chan/Artwork/Shop_artwork/Tent_of_Trades_Banner_by_Novanchan.png[/img][/url]

Pokeball Corner
can tell which Pokeball holds what by the stickers! the 2 on the side without stickers are either slightly rare PKmn (Ex: Left Handed Delphox) or an Exclusive!

Current Hunt

Current Hunt
PICHU
ChainHunt's Info
Updated: 2/8 Hatched: 36,914 Shiny: 920+ Albino: 80+ Melan: 14 • Shiny Pichu: Due to a Flash Sale, Shinies are currently NUFT here. • Albino Pichu: Are currently UFT • Melan Pichu: Only Melans listed below are UFT • Due to having more than 100 Pichu most the time, one can typically ask for Gen and Nature an it'll likely be available

Past Hunts

No Past hunts recorded.

RTE PKMN

Prices

Rank 1: RTE PKMN
500 ea. 3 ea. 1 ea.
Rank 2: RTE PKMN
1200 ea. 6 ea. 2 ea.
Ready To Evolve (RTE) Pokemon
Pokemon Evo Types Amount
Rank 1
Vulpix 17 Note: Fire stones not included.
Vulpix (Alolan) 14 Note: Ice stones not included.
Braxien 0 Note: All evolve to Right hand
Rank 2
---

Special Pkmn

Prices

Shop's Sell Prices
20 ea. 1
any box
Ready To Evolve (RTE) Pokemon
Sp.Pokemon Amount Status
Left Handed Delphox 0 Ongoing!
Quickball Maravol 0 ---

Shiny PKMN

Prices

Shop's Sell Prices
S1,530 – 2,805 EHP prices
15 2*
Any Medium Gem
any box
2 for 1*
ANY Summon; Azure used for Display
1 Shiny of same EHP 50
50.000 credits per
Shiny Pokemon
S.PokemonAmount*
try to update when able
S1,530 – 2,805 EHP prices
Pichu Currently Unavailable

Albino Pokemon:

Prices

Sell Prices
1,280-3,840 step prices
30 10 150
ANY Z-Fragment; preferred Electrium
5,120 step prices
40 14 200
ANY Z-Fragment; preferred Electrium
7,680 step prices
60 18 300
Albino Pokemon
A.PokemonAmount*
try to update when able
S1,530 – 3,840 steps
Pichu
Weedle
Shinx
Gastly
7,680 steps
Druddigon

Melan Pokemon:

Prices

Pichu
optional values
1=100 1=100 600=100
Sorry, None are currently Available
Art By Novan Code by Shazi
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Art for the Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!

Gem & Gummi Corner

so many gems! I totally don't have teh CHaos Emeralds in there XD n Lookie! A cute lil display for you lil PKMN to get gummies!
You step infront of a booth inside the tent, decorated with small gems everywhere on it, different sized gems taking space on the shelves. they shine nicely in dim light. There seems to be another note, assumingly with rules to the small shop.

Notes

• () Are Available Gems.() Are unavailable and are being harvested. Be mindful of * they are tips! • Small Gems can be enlarged to Medium Gems if the correct amount is there. Just ask. I rather not break down my larger gems to smaller gems

GEMS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Prices

Gem Prices!
Swap*
Swapping items
1:1 Gem
Buying
2k/2 *
ANY GEM
20k/20 *
ANY MEDIUM GEM
200k/200 *
ANY LARGE GEM
17/18 Gem types are unavailable, as Novie is seeking them. Most priority is Fire and Dragon: Water and Ghost resvered for AlyssaNights

Electric is UFT. Novie is not looking for Electric Gems.

GEMS
Normal Fire Water Electric Grass Poison
x595 x0 x9 x4718 x30 x0 x125 x17 x0 x4 x0 x0 x58 x0 x0
Ice Fighting Ground Flying Psychic Ghost
x136 x0 x0 x27 x0 x0 x109 x0 x0 x207 x0 x0 x578 x0 x0
Bug Rock Dragon Dark Steel Fairy
x614 x0 x0 x517 x0 x0 x465 x0 x0 x23 x2 x0 x1004 x0 x0

Flawless Gems

Prices

Swap
Swapping items
1:1 Flawless
Selling
What I'm selling for
4 20k 20
Flawless Gems!
Electric
x97

Z Crystals

Prices

Novie is MAINLY Buying/Swaping for Electrium Crystals/Fragments Dragonium Z and Ghostium Z are also High Interest crystal/fragments. Ghostium is reserved for AlyssaNights
Z-Crystal Prices
Swap
Swapping items
1:1 Z-Crystals
Buying
75 1 *
ANY SUMMON

Z-Fragment Prices
Swap
Swapping items
1:1 Z-Fragements
Buying
10 40k 40
CRYSTALS
0 0 0 0 0
1 0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0 1

Fragments are currently available

FRAGMENTS
2 0 3 0 0
6 0 11 4 0
15 0 0 0 1

Gummies Galore

Prices

Swap
Swapping items
1:1 Gummi
Selling
What I'm selling for
1 1k 2
1* for 10
ANY
Gummies Galore
White Gummi; Normal
x17
Red Gummi; Fire
x11
Blue Gummi; Water
x19
Yellow Gummi; Electric
Grass Gummi; Grass
x25
Pink Gummi; Poison
x15
Clear Gummi; Ice
x22
Orange Gummi; Fighting
x19
Brown Gummi; Ground
x20
Sky Gummi; Flying
x20
Gold Gummi; Psychic
x25
Purple Gummi; Ghost
x17
Green Gummi; Bug
x22
Grey Gummi; Rock
x11
Royal Gummi; Dragon
x0
Black Gummi; Dark
Silver Gummi; Steel
x14
Wonder Gummi; Fairy
x12

Summoning & Forme Item Conrner

I totally didn't give my own rendering of what these Summoning items and Forme-Change items look like from those tiny lil sprites haha. Thou the Komainu Figurine was exactly what I was going for when I originally made it c:
You step infront of a booth inside the tent, decorated various items, big and small. Seems the shelves, table and even the wall for this booth has items! One side takes Forme-Change items and the other, Summon items. There seems to be another note, assumingly with rules to the small shop.

Notes

• most items are 1:1 trade, But there are a handle full of summons that are 2:1 (2 summons for that one popular summon) • Novie is forever Collecting all Electric Type Legendary Pokemon! • Tidal Bells have been crossed out! Collecting them for AlyssaNights. She buys them for the same GP price.

Summon Items

Prices

Summons Novan is focusing on looking for
ALL ELECTRIC SUMMONS: Thunder Feather, Thunder Fang, Raijin's Lamp, Black Stone, Ku Idol and Plasma koa
Tidal Bell is reserved for AlyssaNights, but not strictly seeking them.
Buying:
Swap 1:1 most summons
40 200 1
ANY LARGE GEM
Buying:
Swap 1:1 most summons
80 400 2
ANY LARGE GEM
Selling/swap of Following Summons:
120 1 400
3:1 *
3 specific Electric Summons for 1 Popular Summon
listed
2:1*
2 specific Electric summons for 1 Popular Summon
Kanto
Ice Feather
Thunder Feather
Fire Feather
Cloned Sash
Origin Sash
Johto
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
GS Ball
Tidal Bell
Clear Bell
Hoenn
Sapphire Orb
Ruby Orb
Jade Orb
Rock Statue
Ice Statue
Steel Statue
Red Soul Dew
Blue Soul Dew
Wishing Stone
Helix Orb
Sinnoh
Adamant Orb
Lustrous Orb
Griseous Orb
Kagami
Magatama
Kusanagi
Magma Stone
Gold Statue
Lunar Wing
Nightmare Shroud
Sea Crown
Gracidea Seed
Azure Flute
Unova
Victory Medal
White Stone
Black Stone
Gray Stone
Cobalt Épée
Terracotta Épée
Viridian Épée
Apprentice's Épée
Fujin's Lamp
Raijin's Lamp
Inari's Lamp
Music Box
Ancient Drive
Kalos
Life Antler
Death Wing
Order's Crest
Diamond Tiara
HyperSpace Ring
Komainu Figurine
Alola
Soul Heart
Spectral Leiomano
Eclipse Flute
Beast Ball
Ku Idol
Kane Idol
Lono Idol
Kanaloa Idol
Plasma Koa
Black Prism
PFQ
x0
Mage Orb

Forme Change Items

Prices

S.Forme Change Items Plates/Memories
Swap
Swapping items
1:1 Special Forme Change Items 1:1 Plate/Memory Items
Selling
What I'm selling for
25 1*
ANY LARGE GEM
1*
ANY SUMMON
ANY Z crystal
Special Forme-Changes
Gracidea
Mythrite
Opal
Blue Orb
Red Orb
Secret Sword
Meteorite Shard A
Meteorite Shard D
Meteorite Shard S
Reveal Glass
Dragon Ball
Shock Drive
Chill Drive
Douse Drive
Burn Drive
Prison Bottle
Plates and Memories
Flame Plate
Zap Plate
Meadow Plate
Splash Plate
Spooky Plate
Icicle Plate
Fist Plate
Toxic Plate
Earth Plate
Sky Plate
Mind Plate
Insect Plate
Stone Plate
Iron Plate
Dread Plate
Draco Plate
Pixie Plate
Fire Memory
Grass Memory
Water Memory
Electric Memory
Ghost Memory
Ice Memory
Poison Memory
Ground Memory
Bug Memory
Rock Memory
Fighting Memory
Flying Memory
Psychic memory
Dark Memory
Dragon memory
Fairy memory
Steel Memory
💖

Evolution stone

Prices

Swap
Swapping items
1:1 Evolution Stone
Selling
What I'm selling for
2 per stone 2k per stone
Evolution Stones
Dawn Stone
x25
Dusk Stone
x8
Fire Stone
x1
ThunderStone
Water Stone
x5
Leaf Stone
x23
Ice Stone
x7
Moon Stone
x10
Oval Stone
x34
Shiny Stone
x14
Sun Stone
x28
💖

Mega Evo & Box Corner

All are cannon stones expect the ones on the far left of the shelves and GIrtina's Megastone, obviously. kek I didn't purposely put all the pink stones on the shelf. that was by oops XD
You step infront of a booth inside the tent, decorated vibrant colored spheres. The Mega Stones lay neatly on lil beanbags an polished to shine. There seems to be another note, assumingly with rules to the small shop.

Notes

• The Mega STones do NOT have the Inventory code on them. Thus is a manually updated by Novie when able • all Megastones are labled by their • Novie LOVES Boxes and is trying to collect them!

Mega Stones

Prices

Megastones: ordered by Tier
Tier1- Tier3
40 200k 1
Any Gem
Any Summon
Tier4: Very Rare
50 250k 1 n 3
Any Gem
Any Summon
Tier5: PFQ Exclusive
70 350k 1n 7
Any Gem
Any Summon
Legendary Pokemon
80 400k 1n 7
Any Gem
Any Summon
Megastones: ordered by Tier
Tier1: Common
x0
Abomasite
x0
Ampharosite
x0
Beedrillite
x0
Cameruptite
x0
Gyaradosite
x0
Houndoominite
x0
Lopunnite
x0
Mawilite
x0
Pidgeotite
x0
Sharpedonite
Tier2: uncommon
x0
Absolite
x0
Aggronite
x0
Alakazite
x0
Altarianite
x0
Banettite
x0
Galladite
x0
Gardevoirite
x0
Gengarite
x0
Glalitite
x0
Heracronite
x0
Lucarionite
x1
Manectite
x0
Medichamite
x0
Pinsirite
x0
Scizorite
x1
Slowbronite
x0
Steelixite
Tier3: Rare
x0
Audinite
x0
Aerodactylite
x0
Garchompite
x0
Kangaskhanite
x0
Metagrossite
x0
Salamencite
x1
Sablenite
x0
Tyranitarite
Tier4: very rare
x0
Blastoisinite
x0
Venusaurite
x0
Charizardite X
x0
Charizardite Y
x0
Diancite
x0
Latiasite
x1
Latiosite
x0
Meteorite
x1
Mewtwonite X
x0
Mewtwonite Y
x2
Sceptilite
x0
Swampertite
x0
Blazikenite
Tier5: PFQ exclusive
x0
Arbokite Q
x0
Arcanite Q
x0
Butterfrite Q
x0
Floatzelite Q
x0
Flygonite Q
x0
Furretite Q
x2
Ho-oh-nite Q
x0
Jumpluffite Q
x2
Jynxite Q
x0
Korokunite Q
x0
Leafeonite Q
x1
Lugianite Q
x0
Lunupinite Q
x0
Luxraynite Q
x0
Mightyenite Q
x0
Manectite Q
x0
Ninetaleite Q
x0
Noivernite Q
x0
Raichunite Q
x0
Rapidite Q
x0
Sevipernite Q
x0
Skarmorite Q
x0
Wailordite Q
x1
Zangoosite Q
x0
Zoroarkite Q
x0
Umbreonite Q
x0
Jirachinite Q
x1
Breloomite Q
x0
Laprasite Q
x1
Flareonite Q
x1
Froslassite Q
x0
Jolteonite Q
x0
Persianite Q
x1
Solynxite Q
x0
Milotite Q
x0
Espeonite Q
x0
Haxorite Q
x0
Dunsparcite Q
x0
Vaporeonite Q
x0
Farfetchite Q
x1
Dragonitenite Q
x0
Pyrite Q
x0
Weavilite Q
x0
Mewnite Q
x0
Adamantite

LF: Box Hunters

Novie is collecting boxes! Novie has been wanting to collect Boxes for a long while but has been having a bit of a hard time. If you're interested, here's prices Novie has provided prices based around the prices seen around the rest of the shop.
Novie is BUYING Boxes only
Price per Box:
10k 10 1 Shiny*
Depends on the shiny in the 1st thread!
10 for 1 *
most summons
Price per BoxBox:
350k 350 75zc 1 Albino*
This is depending on Steps of the Pokemon, Pichu and weedle are currently only available
1 *
Includes: Origin Sash, Clone Sash, Jade Orb, Grey Stone, Order's Crown, Eclipse Flute, Black Prism, Beast Ball
Additionally, for every 2 BoxBoxes, a extra Shiny from my "Selection for Hunters" Field(last field) may be picked or an additional 100GP
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Hey Novie~

Quick Links

Trades/Commissions Art shop (Art, Notif Heads, Fusions + More!) Of Demise and Disaster Journal Posts Needed Gems Needed Shinies/Albinos
"Geckolithe" species made by me, avatar art by Novan-Chan. Melan Hydrark art made by Me, Hydrark (c) PFQ.
@Bananalizard Yass, Yass~! May you please set up the trade, please?
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
Novie~ I have 2 Med electric gems for you~~~ 30zc for the two?? (if my eyes are messing with me and I read it correctly ^^;;;) Also, a Sceptilite for your Ice Feather??
Hi, PokeNerd!
I'm pretty sure I worte that part wrong, I'm very sorry that it is. That part with ZC, I have it under "Selling" where an option is I sell my gems for ZC. I sort of need to update my thread now I'm really sure its after the 48 hours lol I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding there, Thou we could proceed the trade with Relics or GP. As for the Sceptilite, While I traded the extra one I have to Banana, the one I have still isn't actually tradable- but you tempt me with Sceptilite, I love that, so I'll accept that trade, so feel free to start that trade ^^
Tabitha Mori's AvatarTabitha Mori
Oh, that's okay xD. I would take 100GP for the gems, if that seems fair to you xD. Alright <3 I will in a moment! Thanks, Novie!
Um.Excuse my rudeness but I'd accept it, thou if its 2 Medium Gems, I buy M.Electric gems for 25GP each. it would be 50GP for both An alrighty.

Pages: 123··· 130131132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page