PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Item of the Day

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Here's an idea, at the market everyday one item there gets a 10% discount. But it could be rejected by since it's not giving all of the creidts they wanted to sell for it, and all that.
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Yeah, I'm sorry but I don't support. I think this is just more trouble than it's worth. If you don't agree with market prices just go to the trade forum.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I'm sorry if I'm interpreting this wrong, but if you're saying that each day, one unlucky section of market sellers are are only going to get 90% of the credits they're trying to sell their items for? That their selling prices are going to be forcibly changed without their permission? If that is the case, then no support at all, sorry. That would be extremely unfair to the sellers. Applying discounts to user's prices without their input is a very, very bad idea.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
sorry, knew that was going to be attacked by it, I even said it could get rejected by that idea on my prompt, you didn't have to put salt in the wound.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I'm.....I'm not attacking you? I'm not putting salt in anyone's wounds. I'm just giving my input to your suggestion, which is what happens in the Suggestion Forums. Saying that it could be rejected does not shield you from receiving negative feedback.
oops.
I have no understanding of how that is 'putting salt in the wound' when it's simply taking what you said and saying "yeah, that's the same reason I don't support". There was also no 'attack' going on from anyone other than yourself because you falsely claimed to be getting attacked by someone who has done nothing wrong. That is a form of bullying and is unacceptable. When making suggestions in the future, I recommend you alter the behaviour you wish to put forward to represent yourself.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page