PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ-exclusive UBs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
The beta pokemon themselve can be sometime foun in the lab as a new incences know as the beta incense if bred eould give beta versions, there is some pokemon that would not be in like beta leafeon and trifox, and others... but i understand that is not avaliable to add these...
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
To clarify why these suggestions were rejected, they don’t take suggestions such as this for legal reasons ^^; If someone were to suggest, say, a new Mega be added, and then decided the sprites of the Pokémon belong to them because they created the idea for it, it would be a huge legal issue. This applies to any proposed Pokémon, forme, mega, beta, totem-any of them. In addition, if you suggested a fakemon or mega and later they created something similar, complaints of “but I gave you the idea! Theft!” Could rise. And some plans have been scrapped because of issues like that. So most of the time, someone suggesting something like this can actually prevent what they’re suggesting from being implemented. Hope this helps clear things up!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Well, these beta pokemon were just rejected. They have the same rights as normal pokemon as Gamefreak was the creators of these betas, so i'm just throwing it out there.
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds

QUOTE originally posted by nerdofnerds

...This applies to any proposed Pokémon, forme, mega, beta, totem-any of them.
Even though Gamefreak created them, as far as I’m aware it’s still a concern ^^; And even if they had planned to add them, suggestions cause enough gray area that the suggester could cause a stink so they stay away from that. I’m no staff member, I’m just trying to explain what’s up and help clear things up for y’all.
Parafox's AvatarParafox
Maybe you should read this thread. It has some important things listed that you should keep in mind when making a suggestion. This part especially:

QUOTE originally posted by Blank Banshee

3.) Expectations - As said above, do not come in expecting immediate approval and showers of praise. Most suggestions are going to be denied - not because we hate you or your ideas (in fact, a good amount are good ideas) but that it doesn't fit our idea of the scope of the site, aren't possible to code, are unbalanced or broken in terms of game balance (remember PF is in fact a game!), or other reasons. Coming in with the mindset that you are in a competition is the fast-track for denial.
It's amazing when people really want to contribute something to Pokefarm. I adore this mindset. Just keep in mind that suggestions are most likely to get rejected for a reason. ^^
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page