PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PFQ-exclusive UBs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
I have a suggetsion, have you guys tried making a PFQ exclusive Ultra Beast? You have made Starters, a Mythical, megas, and soon to be a new totem, it's just a suggestion.
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I suggest you read the Summary of Rejected Suggestions!

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
okay :/
Esme's AvatarEsme
The UBs are already a huge burden for getting Arceus Rank I don't think even harder-to-get UBs would be received well...
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
I meant for like Mass Click Weekend. But it makes sense for ultra beasts being hard to get (Ironically, Nihilego is PoD...)
Esme's AvatarEsme
I mean Ultra Beasts are supposed to be these super special and elusive hard-to-get things. I get what you're trying to say, but I'm afraid it wouldn't really work. Imagine just the sheer amount of Ultra Beasts that would pile up. The ones introduced in US/UM already caused a bit of a headache for people who completed getting the original set of UBs Not to mention, the team wants to cut down the amount of Fakemon they make and focus on variants and totems and stuff like that to put a spotlight back on the official creatures
I... just wanted to make a suggestion, but these thing are hard to be accepted by, there so many variable sthat can get it rejected... May I just have this thread deleted...
Esme's AvatarEsme
trust me, I know from experience it's a little heartbreaking to have a suggestion rejected (rip hopes of customizable css pokemon descriptions) just try to consider other features and plan things out carefully, not all ideas are doomed from the start c:
Yeah, I tried to get beta pokemon into the game, got a single no from niet.
Esme's AvatarEsme
As much as I would absolutely love that black cat or beta octillery or even that beta porygon evolution, I'm afraid that's not something that will happen and I especially don't know how they'd work mechanically?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page