PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Update Gold/Silver Leaf sprite

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Similar to the Key Stone way back when, the Gold Leaf and Silver Leaf, originally introduced in Gold/Silver and thus didn't have a sprite, are currently represented by (a recolor of) the Shiny Leaf from HGSS. However, as of Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, they now have actual sprites! Since they now have an official sprite, can they be updated? It's a very minor thing, but since the Key Stone got the official sprite update treatment, why not these two items?
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
I support this! Seems like a small, easy (I'd assume) update. Especially since I like the Let's Go sprites better
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
ChocolaTee's AvatarChocolaTee
Support! The new sprites look way nicer, for me also thanks to the fact that they are a bit bigger ^^
Shiro-san's AvatarShiro-san
I support this idea as well! I'm aware this is a really small minor suggestion, but I think it would be great. The new sprites look nice and clean. I'd definitely love to have pokemon hold them! I don't see any harm in updating the images, especially since they are official sprites.
All art and coding by me.Deviant Art-Toyhou.se
Saving credits for a Type:Null hunt.Swapping gp for credits 1:1k, buying ultra beasts 150gp each, null vouchers ,1,000gp! Just send a trade or pm!
× 104640064 / 200,000,000
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Moving to approved, this will be done shortly~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sei's AvatarSei
What are you talking about the actual sprites have always been a thing /cough~ Moving to completed. :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page