PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moderator applications

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Zen's AvatarZen
I could've sworn the mass-message was from Sally letting us know. My bad. That's a lot of people that want to help. o.o Good luck really is needed. :p
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

I could've sworn the mass-message was from Sally letting us know. My bad. That's a lot of people that want to help. o.o Good luck really is needed. :p
Sally messaged us last time (8th Jan 2017) just meabs that it'll be Garthic messaging us this time. And good luck. We're all gonna need it with that many apps. ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Cele's AvatarCele
Actually, I have a question about mod-y stuff. 🤔 Are tickets assigned to specific mods (to balance the load or something), or is it just a matter of whoever's awake and working getting to them as they're able? I figure it's the latter since you guys are pretty chill about these things, but I was curious. ^u^b
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Actually, I have a question about mod-y stuff. 🤔 Are tickets assigned to specific mods (to balance the load or something), or is it just a matter of whoever's awake and working getting to them as they're able? I figure it's the latter since you guys are pretty chill about these things, but I was curious. ^u^b
We all handle all of the tickets and reports. Unless a report is made on a member of staff -- then we leave those for Garth to handle. Some tickets are also only handled by Admin (ZC/money stuff is obviously done by Niet.) But, once a person begins handling a claimed report/ticket, generally they see it through unless circumstances change and someone needs to take it over or it gets escalated.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Cele's AvatarCele
I see, I see :O I'm starting to understand that it's even more communal than I thought it to be. That's pretty awesome. Thanks, Suri!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I'm not Sally. Also it was my birthday, yesterday. Also, there's 197 mod apps to discuss :p tldr: patience is a virtue. c:
Wow. That’s a LOT of applications. :O Good luck going through them! Take your time. Also, happy late birthday! ^-^ Hope you had a good birthday. :3 This must be a lot to handle around your birthday.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
FunnyGamer95's AvatarFunnyGamer95

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

I'm not Sally. Also it was my birthday, yesterday. Also, there's 197 mod apps to discuss :p tldr: patience is a virtue. c:
Wow 197 mod apps. members really want to help the website! Well Garthic i believe in you. And also happy late birthday too^^
Avatar made by me and also is mine pokesona. I well give away all my normal Gems. Because I do not need them it at all.
cylily's Avatarcylily
Aw dangit! I wish i could of applied ;-;
icon by my friend dorgoat :3
sprite by crescent
The MiT's have been selected and the Staff Roster will be updated in due course to reflect these changes. If you're in the Discord channel then you can already see who has been chosen, if that takes your fancy (still waiting on one person, mind you)! There are a few applications that do warrant a PM response from myself - it's nothing bad, I promise, I just wish to acknowledge the things that were said by those individuals who left messages along with their applications. For those of you who this applies to - I will get to you, I promise! I've just been very busy oTL Can't think of anything else to say but I'm going to lock this thread now and remove it on Monday. I think that's enough time for people to see, if they're interested. o/ ...It's 4.35am. I'm off to bed.

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page