PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hunts, summons & more! - Asia's & Mozaika's Shop!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 180181182

@mozaika could I buy a shiny Houndour from you for 40gp?
Zparkle's AvatarZparkle
Hello SHADOW I'd like to buy something! I'd like to purchase: This Abra I'm paying with: 40k credits Other: Hello ASIA I'd like to buy something! I'd like to purchase: This Rockruff I'm paying with: 45k credits Other:
♢ 0/200 ♢
41/??? 42/200 Check out my shop here!
Art made by R-no71
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Trade sent!
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
Asia's AvatarAsia
trade sent
20 / 150 Tidal bell
182 / 500 Clear Bell
73 / 150 Gracidea Seed
126 / 150 GS Ball
Mozaika's AvatarMozaika
@Agent8, Want you my male albino from UFT field or should I continue my hunt? @dracobri Sure, I will set up a trade. @alligator.ghost Yes, please C: I will set up a trade.
Score: 938
Avatar by Hypatia, thank you! <3
68 / 1000 Fire Feather (auto-buy for 20ZC!)
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
@ mozaika if you don't mind, I would prefer if you keep hunting as bashful is a nature I dislike. ^^;
noctis x he/him
Mozaika's AvatarMozaika
Okay C: Any idea for next hunt? :)
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
@ mozaika, are you asking me specifically ? ^^ i was considering coming back after you’re done with the current one just not this soon haha theres only one other pokemon i would want an albino (and two) shinies of, but it’s water type. not sure if you wanna participate in the type race. :0c it’s poliwag btw. though if you don’t mind hunting for only albinos there is a rock type i am looking for, larvitar. ^^ what are your prices for that egg exp class (10,240exp) ? and do you do custom only shiny/custom only albino hunts ? edit: if you decide to do larvitar i have a 97% pair with my desired natures i can lend you (with everstones ofc) that might make things faster for you ? just an offer though, i don’t mind waiting for my albino baby either ^^ edit 2: if you don’t do custom albino only/shiny only hunts, i checked my friends wishlist and he wants a shiny and albino onix ! i would gladly buy them for him if you wanna hunt that instead as it works with your type race team :3c his preferences are male, naive, bashful, gentle, timid, calm, brave, quiet in that order.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
BIG INFO I've added a lot pokemon into my "UFT" Field, I accept currency, you can offer your prices!
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
Hello SHADOW I'd like to buy something! I'd like to purchase: stakataka I'm paying with: 100gp ? Other: not sure how much those go for let me know if that is too low.

Pages: 12345··· 180181182

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page