PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

help me procrastinate (pwyw)

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 222324

Inconspicuous's AvatarInconspicuous
ok gamers my currency options are getting low and i want to expand my skillset as much as possible here we go bebe here is all the junk i could probably do. if you're looking for specific categorial examples, then they're the 3rd widget on the left i can take all kinds of junk off of your hands--RTE's, summons, gems, boxes--whatever. just give me what you think my art is worth i guess just ask if i can Do The Thing for x amt of items/currency, and i could probably do it. pixel icons, wiggle icons, gifs, art with multiple characters, scenes, backgrounds--you get the idea. just ask; there's no harm in doing that! idk how long this will be open for. maybe until i run out of commission energy. who knows. order while you can i suppose. ALSO!! please subscribe to the thread!! i post orders here after putting them up on dA and tumblr; i usually don't pm finished pieces :eyes: slots: 1. amelia (hold) 2. lone (hold) 3. bonus note: i'll usually upvote the post to show that i've seen the order. the other bonus note: if you're not specific (i.e. not mentioning fullbody or something of the like) i'll choose for you bonus round!!!! if you want me to do a draw-over of your character over a super animal from super animal royale, i have 3 slots open! they're all free, so come claim one before they're all gone! my only request is that you check to make sure that whichever character you choose is actually a super animal. other than that, go crazy! 1. 2. 3.
Template made by CatEnergetic. Usami Art
want to help me out and make me a custom character? icon by me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
BloodZombie's AvatarBloodZombie
How many can we order at once?

Order #1

Name - Zom Character Ref -

Rionix

He is a tall Riolu
Info - Something Cute <3

Order #2 (ignore these if you want one at a time)

Chukaru

Info - Something Cute, Innocent, or playful. (by the way she has white icing with sprinkles on her feet as well, forgot to mention)

Order #3

Echo Raiya (first ref if simpler to make it easier, and the shirt is like the first ref. Pants are like second ref)

Info - something cool or cute
I WILL PAY WITH MY LIFE!
The Names Zom or BZ (click ornament)
Signature by CatEnergetic. Icon by BloodZombie. Art by TheSoapyDolphin.
i dont have any discrepancies with more than 1 order @ once. adding !
@Zom 1 2 3
yo dude carlie i'd like a sketch of her, maybe pose her flipping a table i'll pay a zoroarkite q and 40 ZC
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Oh my gosh those are amazing! I will get Eyubk to send payment, i will be sure to order soon if that is okay?
@rf addin @zom yeah man do what you want dawg
Name - Zom Character Ref-

Chloe

Pose - You choose omego
addin :>

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page