PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✨ Zodiac Art Shop ✨ (PWYW)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 464748

BandanaPirate's AvatarBandanaPirate
  • Rules
  • Types of Art
  • Prices
  • Slots
  • Extra

The Zodiac Art Shop

Welcome!

Welcome to the Zodiac Art Shop! I'm BandanaPirate (otherwise known as Robyn) and this is my art shop. Scorpia is around here somewhere too, I'm sure you'll meet her later.
First of all, let's go through rules.
  • You may use my art on Pokéfarm and other sites (unless otherwise stated), but you must provide credit my twitter (@bandana_pirate) or toyhou.se account for the artwork when you place it on a page. My toyhou.se is here.
  • I prefer a visual reference of a character instead of just text. I will still go off a text reference as long as it has all the details I need. If using a text reference, please attach a colour palette too.
  • Please sub to the thread. I am not going to come chasing you down for your art. I'll message you once and then it's on you to reply.
  • I require 50% of payment to be made upfront.
  • I don't do refunds, but if you are incredibly unhappy with the finished product and don't want me to attempt changed, you don't have to pay the other 50%, but you forfeit the right to use the artwork.
  • There are unlimited slots to the shop, but I do complete pieces in order that I recieve them.
  • Please be patient! I also run an adopt shop with my friend so I may have multiple orders from either of my shops. If I think your art will take upwards of a week, I'll let you know.
  • I delete things from my image uploader to make space so save your art!!! It's not my fault if you don't save it and then I removed the upload.
I offer several types of art! They are listed down below, alongside examples of each type.

PMD Style Icons

Busts

Animal Fullbodies

Pokemon Fullbodies

Humanoid Chibis

Terrariums

Customs

The shop is now PWYTIW (Pay What You Think It's Worth)! Please don't lowball me, I have an idea of what I should be charging and I won't do a chibi for 75k credits (for example). I may also take items, feel free to offer them! The ratio I use is 100ZC/500GP/500,000 Credits/£1. I also accept art trades as payment! Just put that in your payment part of the form and link me examples of your work! Don't be offended if I refuse your art trade, I value my art to a certain standard.
Queue
  • CrescentTaho
  • NixNight
  • Føxxshadow
  • DeathBird
You can check where I am on my commissions here.

Form

Username: Type of Order: Reference: Specific Notes?: Payment:

Terrarium Form

Username: Type of Order: Terrarium Pokemon: (no complicated fusions please, try to keep this bit to just a specific breed of pokemon eg vaporeon, eevee, etc) Specific Notes?: (what environment you want the pokemon in) Payment:

Customs Form

Type of Order: Custom Species: (Pokemon, animal, human etc) Moodboard/Colour Palette: Specific Notes?: Payment:
Here is where I introduce you to Scorpia - the shop mascot!
Icon made by tengloom
She's a zodiac Eevee and the reason why we are the Zodiac Art Shop! Her toyhou.se is over here if anyone wanted to check it out, alongside my other Pokesonas and OCs.
Visit my art shop! Visit my Paypal art shop! Visit my joint adopt shop!
Ametrine GIF by Dragoncake!
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Hello, do you draw pokemon fusions?
Shiro1877's art permission Syre's art permission Syre's art shop My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 (4), 19, PM, 28, 30, 32, 35 59 Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 19, 29, ???, 48, PM, ? ?, 38, 51, ? Avatar Icon thing made by TrollGirl <3

QUOTE originally posted by Devil0356

Hello, do you draw pokemon fusions?
I can do! What fusion did you have in mind?
I have lots of fusions XD the first one I'd like to see please and thank you: Username:Devil0356 Type of Order: Fusion Reference: Specific Notes?: He's grumpy XD Payment: credits

QUOTE originally posted by Devil0356

I have lots of fusions XD the first one I'd like to see please and thank you: Username:Devil0356 Type of Order: Fusion Reference: Specific Notes?: He's grumpy XD Payment: credits
I'll add you to the list and get started on it soon.
Thank you very much :D
@Devil0356 Here is your boy, hope he looks grumpy enough!

Grump

Hehehe he is so cute thank you <3 I will send 200k right now :D
No problem, I enjoyed drawing him!
He is a sweet little grump hehehe. I will certainly be back once I pick which one to do next XD

Pages: 123··· 464748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page