PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change login bonus back to 100gp

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
this proves it: the gp values will forever stay at a pointless and tiny 10gp until the mods start being more empathetic towards players. (THIS WAS NOT MEANT TO DISRESPECT THE MODS SO DONT BAN ME IF ANY OF YOU SAW THIS) But 20gp won't totally break the market right? *sweats*
Gif by KitKatKutie2
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Good thing there's more ways to get GP than the login bonus! :) Maybe you can look into the other, more active ways of earning GP instead of relying on a passive, easy bonus like this. Also, I have yet to recieve a reason for changing this beyond "I want more free GP by doing little to no work", or any benefits that outweigh the negative consequences of hurting the GP market once again. GP right now has more value than it has had in the past good, long while. I would like to keep it this way, personally.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Honestly, I think the more empathetic thing is to actually work towards balancing the entire game rather than caving in because one or two people say that they want more without providing any reasoning outside of basically yelling "I want it!" or throwing petty insults at the staff in a bid to get us to do what they want. (see: "I want it!") Hint: Don't insult people if you want them to do something for you. It doesn't go well.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page