PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change login bonus back to 100gp

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

10 is not enough of a reward to want to login. It feels pointless
~ ALL ABOUT THAT MEDICHAM LIFE ~
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Do you really need to be awarded free money just to want to log in? @_@ Noooooooo support. The GP market is finally starting to tip into the right direction, the inflation is steadily healing itself since this update. I REALLY don't wanna go back to seeing 1:7 or 1:8 again just because of people who want to get free GP by doing nothing.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
It was only changed to 10 because people thought that we needed to balance the amount of GP people got. We already have lots of events where you can get gp, ex: contests, fab friday, and treasure boxes. Like the GP login bonuses, these events don't happen everyday. But they do award lots of GP, which lead to an economic inflation with GP. Absolute no support.
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
No support. It’s a bonus for logging in, not an incentive.
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
I really dont care what anyone thinks. I was posting this for the people who made the game
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Well......you're not making a very strong case for yourself, let's just put it at that. I don't think staff is going to be swayed by a one-sentence suggestion with barely any reasons or defenses backing it up. If you don't have good enough reasons or rebuttals to the arguments users are bringing up, that makes your suggestion seem very weak and not very well thought out.
Kang's AvatarKang
Casually sets this here. I'm also in no support of this "suggestion". Sounds like *you* just want more free gp. There is plenty of ways to earn it and we do not need to re-inflate the GP market again. Thanks. 👌 Edit: Also the whole attitude is another reason why I'm not supporting. Any user is allowed to put their two cents/opinions on any suggestion made - not just staff. Just letting you know it's very rude to not care about what anyone else says unless they are staff of this site. :/ It's a bit belittling as well.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Methos's AvatarMethos
Commmunity support is taken into consideration when staff views suggestions for possible implementation. If a suggestion only helps one person, or is highly unpopular, it is much less likely to be implemented unless it's necessary for the health of the site. As the login chain reward was reduced specifically due to GP inflation, moving this to Rejected.
Official site avatar. Current site avatars were created by the lovely DuchessLunaire.
jarjarkai's Avatarjarjarkai
I'd say, maybe raise it to like 20?(double what it is now, because 10 is kind of pitiful) but definitely not back to 100, that was just too much. I agree that it should be raise though, but it definitely doesn't need it.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
But why? I still see no reason given besides "I need more money to be persuaded to log in" (Which ultimately feels like "Give me more money for doing nothing") What benefits will this have? How would it outweigh the positives we've seen of its effects so far of reversing the inflation?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page