PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

small group RP with NightVisions101 and SQuishyPanda

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
kaji was screeching like a five year old "LESS.BED! MOAR. COlAAAAAAA!" crazy child secretly related to Edd Gould?
pfp made by me, edit of official Liepard sprite just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
SquishyPanda's AvatarSquishyPanda
“Kaji, stop. You’re ok.” Inu hugged Kaji tightly, then left.
my cheap shop box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 1000 hoard size: 0
Template credit: SHINX BOT Avatar credit: me
”What are we going to do with Kaji, Inu?” Night sighed
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
as Inu walked out, a screech was heard.
It had been a little bit longer than a week, and the three had just learned that a new roommate was moving in- that day. "His name is Iron, right?" Inu yelled, frantically vacuuming the messy carpeting.
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
Kaji chirped, setting a bucket aflame. "yeah! we're gonna tell him ALLL about our cults!" SHe grabbed a speaker, and turned on some Vocaloid.
"kaJI NO FIRE-" inu yelled. "and we might not want to scare him away with the cults, maybe wait a few months."
MyNameIsIron's AvatarMyNameIsIron
((hello it is iron)) Distantly, a car pulls up to the building where this is all happening in. Seems like someone's moving in.
”He’s here!” Night shouted through the room
Inu turns towards the window, hearing a noise from outside. Iron's car! Inu thought. Crap, the carpet still has soda stains on it!

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page