PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

small group RP with NightVisions101 and SQuishyPanda

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
(okay y'alls, i guess our characters are all roomates or something i gues) "INNUU!" The Fennepix yelled. "M-morial! I had a nightmare! And Dave died in it! Both the Mewiwag and the rapper! INu, pwease, snuggles!" She wasn't quite lying, while bad things did happen to the Daves, she was exagerating; she just wanted cuddles and a good reason for said cuddles.
pfp made by me, edit of official Liepard sprite just yours average Elesa hating Baka queen
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
SquishyPanda's AvatarSquishyPanda
Inu sighed. “Of course, Kaji. Come here-“ he said, grabbing her and pulling her into the blankets. Kaji was the youngest of the three, so she got more nightmares. Inu was the oldest one, and he never got nightmares. Night was somewhere in the middle, but Inu didn’t know if they got nightmares. “Now you said that Dave died? What happened?”
my cheap shop box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 1000 hoard size: 0
Template credit: SHINX BOT Avatar credit: me
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
"The evil three legged kitty batted at him!" She said, upset. "HEr name was Kendra and she rubbed on inanimate objects instead of the one petting her!" (i have this cat, by the way)
Night sighed as they heard Kaji explaining her nightmare, "Whenever you go to sleep, just imagine that you have a protective bubble around you and in that bubble are all the things that make you happy" Night explained what they mother said to them when she was younger.
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
Inu smiled. Well, as much as a dog could. "Yeah, what Night said! Pretend that John is there!"
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
"but Innnuu! i'm not a lucid dreamer!" she cried, she wasn't lying. at all. but she did have a dreamcatcher, which obviously failed to work.
Inu sighed. "I know, Kaji, but maybe you should sleep with your stuffed animals again. I don't remember you getting nightmares then." Inu was talking about two years ago, when Kaji had stuffed "animals" of Homestuck characters. She loved them dearly, so Inu and Night were shocked when Kaji stopped sleeping with them.
Night was still thinking of ways we all could get a night rest, without Kaji or herself getting nightmares, “I don’t remember you getting nightmares when you slept with your stuffed animals”
Kajiban's AvatarKajiban
"okay! i'll put stitchy in too! he has a chainsaw, and wears his pajamas! and i'll put in deadpool, too! cause he's a cool guy!" the fuse chirped. "now if you don't mind me, i have a 2-liter of cherry cola to guzzle."
“Kaji, you can’t drink a full two-liter at once, especially before bedtime!” Inu choked out. “You’ll get sick!”

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page