PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bug, Kate and Aster's Descriptions and Hunts (Open)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 141516

Sammy345's AvatarSammy345
BUMP
Beautiful avatar/ sprite by napsta blooky. Shop template by Esme.
ScarletRain's AvatarScarletRain
Username: ScarletRain What Will I Be Doing: Short poem Main Idea: Something light and magical Other: For a shiny Clefairy
@ScarletRain Alright, it should be done in a few hours after I finish something else real quick.
@ScarletRain Here ya go! I haven't done a poem in a while, so let me know of you want anything changed. Clefairy, kind and sweet, Peppy, like a little bird's tweet. Gently mystical in morning dew, A joy spreading fairy-type, who knows what it'll do. Light as feathers, a small ray of light, When it comes to other's happiness, I think it just might, Be the last one to do good in this magic world.
PurpleQuartz's AvatarPurpleQuartz
Username: PurpleQuartz What Will I Be Doing: Horror short Story for my Houndour. Main Idea: The skull on his head is cracked. I’d like a story about how it got that way. Other: Tysm!
@PurpleQuartz Sure, I will start it soon.
@PurpleQuartz Here it is. I got excited about this one. A certain houndour has been kept in a asylum for several years after he was in a heart stopping incident. This houndour was diagnosed with Post traumatic stress disorder. He has reoccurring nightmares and flashbacks from the traumatic event that he witnessed. Seance this happened while houndour was in a very young age, he is no longer able to function in every day life. He also experiences mood swings of depression and complete terror. And the massive crack in his skull doesn't help in any way. But no one knows how the houndour got in this condition, and he can't tell anyone. The memories will just torture his mind till his mental state kills him. Everything hits houndour so fast, he wishes he could start over, do it again. To run away. But run away from what? This is houndour's story, previous to his illness. The houndour was adopted as an egg by someone in their early twenties. But that person had ill intentions for the usage of the pokemon. They planed to evolve houndour into houndoom and then use it as a murder weapon. Shortly after hatching, houndour awoke to a dark, windowless room with various hallways and a staircase leading up, out of the hell-ish basement it was about to be. Houndour observed his surroundings. There was a single, dim light in every room. Everything was cold, like your skin after experiencing horror. But as houndour wandered around, he found a good sized room with many sharp objects on the wall, a few heavy looking bags in the corner and reddish brown stains on the floor. He was too young to know what any of this stuff was. Someone suddenly picked him up, it frightened houndour for a moment. It was his owner. They gave houndour a grim smile, the the had said "hello". But considering what this person was like, they took pretty good care of houndour. He was feed and bathed, everything that's necessary for living. Late one night, houndour was fast asleep. But it wasn't for long until he heard a defining scream coming from the room where houndour had meet his owner for the first time. He started to walk towards the room and peeked around the corner. He saw a terrifying view. Freshly spilt blood all over the floor. Three little kids crying in the corner, another lifeless in the middle of the concrete floor. He had a bullet through his head. Houndour stared at the little one, a life cut too short. He noticed that his owner was is the room as well. Houndour still just watched, unsettled. His owner kicked one of the kid to the center of the room and grabbed a chainsaw off the wall. That death was obviously quick, but painful. Houndour watched the life drain out of the little girl's eyes and tears run dry. The last two kid huddled together and cried more. Houndour's owner picked up the smallest of the two kids and threw her against the stone wall. She fell limp but was sill alive. She let out a final scream before the owner beat her head in, her skin turning pale. The last one looked at the other dead children, frozen in fear. Houndour's owner snatched up a knife and was about to stab the final child. Before the owner even touched the kid, houndour gained the courage to jump in the way. He was stabbed, cracking his skull. Even though it hurt, it hurt more that his owner didn't care at all what they had done. Then, the owner kicked houndour to the wall then heartlessly stabbed the last child in the heart. Houndour is traumatized. The owner poured gasoline over the children's bodies and set them on fire. The burning smelled horrible. The owner laughed a horrible laugh before houndour passed out. When he awoke, the police where down in the basement, taking away what was left of the kids bodies and marking evidence. Houndour was taken away to be checked out. He realised that he may never see his owner again. No one would.
ScarletRain's AvatarScarletRain
@Sammy345 Username: ScarletRain What Will I Be Doing: Short poem Main Idea: Something to fit the description below, she is a riddle reward ( well the gem is, she is just carrying it ) and maybe make her a messenger? Or a mailman type of thing? Other: It's for a orange flower Florges, her nature is naive and her name is Maya. She's holding a medium grass gem
@ScarletRain Yup, on it.
PurpleQuartz's AvatarPurpleQuartz
Omg it’s sooo good ^^ You did a great job on this!

Pages: 123··· 89101112··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page