PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pfp sizing

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 123

bkdz's Avatarbkdz
ive been trying to make a drawing ive made 150 for like an hour its really frusterating, i screenshot it from far away then crop ITS ALWAYS 10 TOO BIG UGHHHHH and the cropping wont even go that small!
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Can you upload the image and post the url here?
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
yea, here https://pokefarm.com/upload/bkdz/1096C69F-E118-4B7E-98FC-D8BDAC9CD7A7.jpeg
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
You need to use the scale feature of an image editor, not just crop. I personally use GIMP for any edits above what MS Paint can do, but there's other free options out there too. If you want, I can scale and upload it for you, then you can re-upload it to your account and use it.
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
can you scale it please, i dont have MS paint or GIMP
https://pokefarm.com/upload/Tarashia/bkdz_small.jpeg Make sure to re-save it to your account, I'll probably delete it after a while.
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
thank you
It looks like you didn't re-upload, you just hotlinked it? Please save it to your account like you did earlier in the thread so I can take it off my account.
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
how do you do that?
On a computer right click your avatar and save the image, then upload it like you did before. On most mobile devices you can long touch to get a menu and download from there, then upload. You should be able to Google how to save images from the internet on your device/browser for more detailed instructions.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page