PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pfp

Forum Index > Core > Help >

bkdz's Avatarbkdz
before youre profile could be 500x500 if you had hypermode, i just got it and it wong let me
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
I don't know if you're mistaking this for another site or if this was a thing on PF1, but here all avatar pictures are 150x150 px regardless of HM or not. The only other thing I could think of was this was a thing way back in the beginings of PFQ but I don't recall that at all.
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
it used to be 500x500 on pfq, i joined in october 2018
Adian's AvatarAdian
I joined a year before you and it was not. Edit: checking your profile I joined 7 days after you in October 27, 2017. The avatar size was not 500x500... So unless it changed in the week prior to me joining you may have the wrong site?
Type Race Score: 2038 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
I joined in 2014... Lol 150x150 has always been what it was to my knowledge.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page