PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How to maximise scouring?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

KingWonderful's AvatarKingWonderful
I noticed some people have fields labelled Scour, which made me wonder... Are some pokemon better at it? Or is there anything else that helps, besides Scour Boosts?
Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Scout boosts do help, along with the slot upgrades. Typically, high leveled Pokémon do better in scours than others, and multiple teams are helpful so you can rotate your teams when they get exhausted.
: Don't be Sol introverted. : At least I'm not loud enough to wake the dead. You'll put the Necromancers out of work. : I declare that statement Null and void. : Don't leaf me out! Wait, were we supposed to use our names?
Jasper22's AvatarJasper22
My scour field is filled with Pokemon I have already found the preferred scour area for, so it is easier to find them and quicker to send them on scours. I also have them divided into multiple groups of 3, so I can rotate my teams whenever they run out of energy
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
Level, type, species do not do anything for scours. Preferred area, energy and scour boosts are the only things that do. Most people have multiple teams to switch out when the previous one gets tired so they can essentially be non-stop scouring. That's all. =]
Now I'm unsure. Does level make a difference or not? How do you know?
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
"No Pokémon has more potential at missions than another, but each individual will have different preferences as to which locations they like or dislike. Pokémon will typically perform better if sent to the location they prefer." Taken directly from the Wiki
Okay, thank you lots!
Do certain areas have better chances of giving certain items? Do pokemon do better if they have higher energy? My togedemaru and mimikyuu find stickers when they're out, I know this is for changing their forme, are there any other pokemon who find special things on scouring missions?
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
No, yes, and yes (you can view a list here ;) )
Spare a click? Johari and Nohari windows. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Thanks!!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page