PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tourney Objective

Forum Index > Core > Help >

What does the objective mean? "Objective: Hatch a variety of Eggs (1 point per Egg, or 10 points per unique species) Shiny Hunt rule: Only unique Eggs will avoid breaking Shiny Hunt chains." I thought it was based off of how many interaction points? Or is it different each time?
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
It's random each tournament.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Please look at my beautiful baby I love him
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Mild nature
So then what does the objective for this one mean? I don't understand it.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Here's the best way I can explain this week's tournament. If you hatch a Charmander egg, it will give you 10 points. However, any other Charmander egg after that will only give you 1. Basically, it's saying hatch different eggs instead of the same ones since you get more points out of hatching different ones.
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Oh okay. Does it matter what type of eggs are hatched like with the Type Race or does it just have to be different in general?
It has to be different in general. It doesn't have to be a specific type of egg. It just has to be one you haven't hatched yet in the tournament. Of course, you don't have to hatch different eggs if you don't want to but you get more rewarded in terms of points if you have variety.
Alright. I think I get it. Let me make sure I got it right. I have a Sandyghast shiny hunt going on. The Tourny starts tomorrow. Hatching a single dratini egg won't break my chain, but any dratini eggs after that first one will break my chain. Right?
Yep. You are 100% correct.
Great! Thank you! Now I can plan accordingly to get the most out of this tournament! For every pokemon I hatch, I'll write down the name so that I don't hatch it again by mistake!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page