PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lovesick Duet

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 12345678··· 282930

Optimus Prime's AvatarOptimus Prime
Can we like... have a gartic x sei cs sprite pair? Hahagahaha
Art byme
darknessdawn's Avatardarknessdawn
And here I thought Sylveon was already stupidly cute... This is just disgustingly adorable and it's not fair. WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO?! In all seriousness, here we go again! Good luck to all on the Valentine's Day quest! ... That IS a Sylveon, right?
Always remember... Dark is not Evil, and Light is not Good. Well, unless you're Game Freak. (The Dark Type is called "Aku" in Japan, which means "Evil".) Avatar made from B2W2 Sprite by yours truly.
NekoHalle's AvatarNekoHalle
LIKE OMG I NEED THAT SPRITE
Käwíwí's AvatarKäwíwí
Omg such a cute Sylveon sprite!! Also is it holding an Eevee? That is adorable!! :33
click my babu
Gdyfufi's AvatarGdyfufi

QUOTE originally posted by Käwíwí

Omg such a cute Sylveon sprite!! Also is it holding an Eevee? That is adorable!! :33
I DIDN’T EVEN REALIZE IT WAS HOLDING AN EEVEE UNTIL NOW OMG its PREEEEECIOUS
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 72 — 8,917 / 16,848
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Click my precious hoppip :) Buy some S/A/D, summons, mega stones, and more! does anyone have a melanistic solosis or ZC for trade? TELL ME NOW :D Avatar by Thyali for MY USE
ObsidianMage's AvatarObsidianMage
I know it JUST started and all, but when I click the Sweet Hearts Stand link in the event, it takes me to the previous event from last year?
Swapping various fragments and Z-crystals for Normalium versions, PM me! Also selling a Box Box for 100ZC in: 19 boxes! Willing to trade gems for normal ones!
Nocturnskyes's AvatarNocturnskyes
there is a problem with the stand
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
There seems to be a problem with the event? I go to the sweetheart stand and get directed to the page of last year’s valentine event with the notice that the event has ended?
I have created a RP. I would appreciate it if more people signed up.Fairy Tail RP Or bother me at my shop.
1652/5000for 365
Made by BlackBlood1872
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Haha well that didnt work right ^^ Looking forward to waking up and seeing it fixed
  • auctions/offers
  • art shop
  • shiny/bino shop
none atm
click the gif to check it out.
SquishyPanda's AvatarSquishyPanda
Um, when I try to visit the chocolate stand, it tells me that the event ended already... eek like a ton of other people noticed that
my cheap shop box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 1000 hoard size: 32 shiny delta cyndaquil auctions here
Template credit: SHINX BOT Avatar credit: BananaMoonKit

Pages: 12345678··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page