PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lovesick Duet

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 1234567··· 282930

MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Wait, the absolutely adorable CS is one of the prizes. Does that mean there'll be other prizes too? Anyway you got my attention.
LostUmbreon's AvatarLostUmbreon
The CS is actually cute this time around! Hopefully we don't see a """skill/strategy based minigame""" and have to win multiple levels this time >>;
No random PMs please | Avatar is official art done by Yana Toboso.
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
The sprite is absolutely cute as heck! I just wanna smorch its lil noggin.
Icon art is from the offical BNHA Manga, edited by me. ★ Dᴇɴ ᴏғ ꜱᴘʀɪᴛᴇꜱ ★ | 🐍 Cerb's Colourful Adopt House 🐉
Eggsweepa's AvatarEggsweepa
the cs is so cute
RunnerAwaker's AvatarRunnerAwaker
I have to admit, the Custom Sprite is cute!
GrayGriffin's AvatarGrayGriffin

QUOTE originally posted by LostUmbreon

The CS is actually cute this time around! Hopefully we don't see a """skill/strategy based minigame""" and have to win multiple levels this time >>;
Aw, I like the minigames though...especially since they give you something to do after you finish the event.
My first shiny!
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
the cs is soo cute ^.^
link to aj refer friend my faves avatar made by shinyshinx my badge from kingninjas gym. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
MX's AvatarMX
I think that the CS is super cute!!! However, it would (in my opinion) be better if we recieved a riolu and a taimorpha insted, not sure if that was already done.
Thank you, and have a great day!!!
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
This is my first valentine day event so I don’t know how it works especially the sweetheart stand
The Sprite in my avatar is made by Icymoon193 Check out her shop: Examples of her awesome art work:
Gladion's AvatarGladion

QUOTE originally posted by LostUmbreon

so people still salty about not knowing how to play minesweeper, huh
from mgsv phantom pain
epic!

Pages: 1234567··· 282930

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page