PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Aesthetic Adopts Auctions

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12

Venomamander's AvatarVenomamander
I missed making aesthetic adopts, so I made more! I might keep doing these if they sell well? Who knows. Rules: - I'm only accepting PFQ currency for these, no real money or items please - If you win them then I'll PM you an unwatermarked version of it (not really a rule but y'know) - All I ask is you credit me for the design if you win (you can use my profile on here or my TH) but you can change the design however you'd like - Your bid must increase by 20 GP/ 4 ZC/ 20,000 Credits to avoid spam - If you autobuy you get a free icon of your character Ends on 2/20/19 at reset:

#1, Sleepy Puppy

A puppy that needs a good nap and some cuddles. Starting Bid: 500 GP/ 100 ZC/ 50,000 Credits Autobuy: 4,000 GP/ 800 ZC/ 4,000,000 Credits Current Bid: 600 GP by Miffed ❤
Icon was made by me 👌
Miss Nona's AvatarMiss Nona
can i AB the dragon with 400 000 credits?
avatar by Dragoncakemy box/pokemon shop
Lv. 29 — 2,272 / 2,349
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
Virafiel's AvatarVirafiel
SB in Credits on #2, please~
Feel free to visit my art shop! Avatar by Mia
@Miss Nona, of course, thank you :D! I'll go ahead and do an icon for her then PM you both drawings after you send the credits! ❤ @Virafiel, I put you down, thank you very much!
Bump! Two new auctions have been added, and there's a few days left on the first two! ♡
Bump! Only keeping this up for a little less than a week (until all the auctions end) ♡
Magalia323's AvatarMagalia323
SB on 1, 3, 4 please!
Avatar by Chanty Free art requests! My thread “No one knows what the future holds. That’s why its potential is infinite.” -Hououin Kyouma (Steins;Gate) I apologise for my awkwardness with all communication. I have anxiety and it makes communicating really hard for me. My usual Steins;Gate template (quote) is by Luca
@Magalia323, I'll put you down, thank you very much!! ❤
Miffed's AvatarMiffed
Henlo!! 600 gp for number four? ❤️ Hope that’s right, sorry if not baby I can add more!
“I didn't know, the feelings are close to me Connected, spreading, I am no longer alone”
Template: izu.ku | Avatar: By bf of my sona | Bg: unsplash.com
@Miffed, Hello cutie 💖 that's perfect, I'll put you down! Thank you!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page