PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

99% Orthrus Pairs UFT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

Winter Night's AvatarWinter Night
So I went a lil overboard and ended up with 13 extra Orthrus breeding pairs xD These extra's all need to find homes! They can all be found in the field named "Orthrus Pairs UFT". This field might or might not be filled again at a later time. I'm currently selling them for one of these per pair: - 20ZC (preferred - willing to negotiate a price) - 150,000 credits - 150GP - 15 boxes (*) - 15 medium gems (*) (*) = prices inflated since they are not preferred. A few things to note.. ~ I will not accept pair swaps, shinies, albino's, etc. ~ Feel free to haggle my prices, although I would like you to be reasonable in your counter offer ^^, and please do understand that I might decline. ~ I do accept mixed offers, so don't worry about considering that method ^^, ~ If you want a specific pair, please say which one, otherwise I'll send a random pair. ~ It will be first come, first serve. Thanks for stopping by! ^^,
Need a breeding pair? Need a hunt? Or maybe you are just looking to trade? These two shops have it all! ...
Halsey's AvatarHalsey
can I get one for 150gp?
Progress to legendary hunt: Kyogre
Profile picture drawn by me
69/500

QUOTE originally posted by Halsey

can I get one for 150gp?
More than welcome! ^^, I'll send a pair now ^^,
theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
Ill take one for zc! If you have one with an any berry preference can i request that pair? (And if not ill still take it either way)
Squidliy's AvatarSquidliy
Hey winter! May I get 2 for gp please? One for my sister as always!
< click me!

QUOTE originally posted by Fishing hut

You see an albino Inaky floating upside down at the water, melem-ing the water, is she drinking it?
Please don't get upset if I buy two things from your store and give one to my sister, it's just me being a sister to her.

QUOTE originally posted by theholygrell

Ill take one for zc! If you have one with an any berry preference can i request that pair? (And if not ill still take it either way)
Heya! I think I have the perfect pair for you! and Would these two be good for you? ^^,

QUOTE originally posted by Squidliy

Hey winter! May I get 2 for gp please? One for my sister as always!
Gladly! I'll send two pairs now! ^^,
Saefall's AvatarSaefall
Ooh! May I please grab the Pair #10, if possible, please Winter? ^…^'
My Icon is my Precious SkeleNoibatbaby
~Design by Euradym~
; by Euradym and GlowyAnimated by the Fabulous Krepta Old Icon was my Pokésona
~ShinyAlolanNinetales x ShinyUmbreon~
; Art by my WondrouslyFabulouslyAmazing Wifey

QUOTE originally posted by Saefall

Ooh! May I please grab the Pair #10, if possible, please Winter? ^…^'
You sure can! ^^, sending them now! ^^,
theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
Oooo two any babys! Its perfect ilysm! Illsend a trade over! (I forgot to sub at first whoops so sorry im late responding)
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
Could I get one for zc? c:
art shop | trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her pronouns | please call me Water

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page