PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola Summons Unlock

Forum Index > Core > Help >

JamDragon's AvatarJamDragon
Ive unlocked all of the summons except for alola and it says i need 96 but im not sure how thats even possible without having the legendaries it unlocks. If i completely filled up the pokedex, totem forms and all, i still wouldnt have enough.
Captain's AvatarCaptain
You will probably have to Dex trade with other users to get the extra entries. :)
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
In addition to what Captain said, Alolan formes of other Pokemon (ex. Alolan Rattata, Alolan Vulpix) also count towards dex unlocks. Once you take those into account, the target should seem much more achievable
Spare a click? Johari and Nohari windows. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
I already have all the alola forms, save for raichu which requires one of,the tapus
Niet's AvatarNiet
At last count, I don't recall any trading being required. I haven't counted in a while though.
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Well, the target for alola is 96 with the total being 114. Despite having almost every non-legendary Pokemon registered, except for 4, a few totam forms, and two region-specifics that require having the Tapus, I still am short by 17. And even if I did fill up every Pokemon, every totem form, and somehow managed to get alolan raichu and marowak, which requires the tapus that im trying to unlock, I still wouldn't have enough to unlock the alolan pokedex summons. It doesn't seem right, since for all other pokedex summons, i didn't even need to completely fill up the pokedex.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Are you including forme changes, such as Oricorio and Minior?
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Please look at my beautiful baby I love him
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Mild nature

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

Are you including forme changes, such as Oricorio and Minior?
Yep
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
By my count there are 98 non-legendary dexes. I'm inclined to believe that you're simply missing some totems, formes, or regional variants in your count. Try filling up more of your dex and seeing where you are then. For reference, here's my math: 61 listed dexes (just looking at the Alola dex) 7 alternate formes (besides the one counted in the listed dex) 12 totems (including totems of regional variants) 18 regional variants (3 of which are evolution based) total: 98
Niet's AvatarNiet
Remember you can get at least two Legends from the Alola region using Master unlocks.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page