PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

*- Corrupted Hours : Hurricane Survival // 13! Actual Rp ~*

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 678

Before posting anythin make sure you post in your formes in the Setup which is Here Hope you all enjoyed the roleplay It was sunrise as most of you started to shift out of your beds and rub your tired eyes . Tryin to get a clear view of the area . You knew by the time its around 8am in the morning - Seems like some of you woke up a bit lake as another few went off early and do their daily chores . You opened the curtians and saw the bright sunlight along with neightbours greeting you from here and there . It was a beautiful scenary as you saw pidgeys flying around the area . Pokemons dashing and walking around the streets heading off to do what they wanted to do for the day Well- Not all of us would have the same expectations as others . Some did not live a good life and expected themself to live under cardboard boxes or maybe in abondoned alleyways . Those areas are known to cause troublesome anyways but it dosent seemed to bother much towards the casual citizens of Sakura City . It was paradise like no other . After preparing you went outside to grab the fresh smell of air along with pokemons here and there having fun with the surroundings... Maybe some reading a book , others chat with thier friends . It was you expected in your own daily life . Nothing special seems to be going around to you start off the day and head over to do your own daily task to ensure the whole day goes on well . A zoroark wearing headphones , reading a novel which had the title ' Tower Of Phobias ' . It seems like she is into some horror novel perhaps...? . She had brown fur along with peach marking . A backpack nested around her back along with a belt on her waist . She seems like she dosent wanred to be bothered at the moment . Faint mumbling could be heard from the person next to her as she looked over to see the blaziken doozing off on a bench. Slowly enough she shifted away from the blaziken in order shw gets space for herself to feel comfortable around the area . Theres pretty much a chance something interesting might happend here . But for now seems like everythin wents off on a moderate pace . Nothing much is ongoing except yourself minding your own bussiness . This day is just like any other... Or is it?

Rp START

Hewo! Im a person thats hordes Royal and Braixen Ocs~ Banner By 88penguintreats Art Shoppe! Hurricane Survival Rp [13+]
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Marvel Studios GIF.Icon
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Quartz was enjoying herself, playing in the backyard with her toys. She didn't have any siblings, but she really didn't mind. She liked her home, with just her and her mom. It was peaceful, and safe. She was just happy to be with her mom. She was currently playing with a small ball, by tossing it around, and sticking it to things with tiny shards of ice. Quartz was unsure why she thought it was so funny, it just was to her. Amatus sat on his front porch, squinting at the clouds. He had an off feeling about today. He wasn't exactly sure why, but something felt terribly off. He wasn't much of a worrying type, but something just felt.. wrong. He sighed, and turned the page in his book. It was probably nothing. Everything was perfectly fine, why shouldn't it be?
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Dusk was sitting around his home, waiting out the day. He was pretty bored, and was simply pacing back and forth lookin for something to do. He saw some other pokemon out his window playing with one another. He wished he was more of a people-pokemon. He had never been very god with others. Nothing ever happens around here. Why can't things be more interesting? Little did he know, that was just what was about to happen.
*Mega Lucario sprite made by PFQ
nicknack6534's Avatarnicknack6534
Nick was wandering around his house for no reason at all untill he just plopped straight down on the floor. He began wondering what would happen in the upcomeing days he had hoped for something calm. He loved to explore but on boring days like theee there was nothing to explore nothing new had happened.
Sen's AvatarSen
(i guess the hurricane hasn’t started yet? ) ”Annnd that’ll be 100 pokedollar my good sir.” A beaming loud voice cna be heard from afar. In the midst of a shopping district, there stand a chubby vaperon smirking widly at a commoner. “What?! That’s double the price in the malls!” The pokemon arguing dangles the pouch of berries right in front of Paveron’s face. Hisface reels backwards as the puch jingles up and down. “Oh excuuuse me, these berries are the finest AND top qualitiest of all berries. You can’t find these ANYWHERE at Sakura City, only here.” He quaintly places the berries back at the pokemons paws and pats its head. “Ugh, fine. Take it.” The annoyed pokemon throws the pokedollars right into his wrinkled face. “Thank YOU very much AND HAVE A GOOD DAY” He screams as the pokemon goes away while he was saying that.A big smile turns to a frown. “What a cheap loser.” He snarls at the pokemons direction. He then leans back into his chair and counts his money.
A few pokemon civilians stares at the vendor. But who has the rights to say no? Everything that you need is right there. No need for reciepts or anything. Just around the distance, you can spot a Gardevior dressed and colored like a Braxien selling her homebrewed potions. ”Are these legal?” A small, almost baby like pokemon asks as they shake the bottle to see all the particles go around. “Yes, it is safe. It is also a love potion in case you were wondering.” The gardevior fixes her wares as her customer was struck in awe. “Oh really? How much? How much?” The baby pokemon was jumping around in delight. “Around 1000 pokedollars, but for you it will ne free.“ She faintly smiles at the beeming pokemon. “Make sure to come back here at approximately a week to tell me what happened.” She scribbles a note and hands it to the baby pokemon. “THANK YOU IGNIS!” The pokemon waves away as it goes to its merry life. “Sure thing.” Ignis waves off the little pokemon and starts her daily restocking.
Avatar made by me and piks is my oc yeet. oh! it's my journal! i have to make some sort of design for this too... 1 1 1
(Alrighty since no-one posted in over a day i guess i'll post also sorry if im breaking the posting rule it was just confuseing) Nick had decieed to go on about his day cheerfully as he walked out to buy some food and other things he may need. As he walked out he began thinking about what he may need he kade a mental list of everything he may need. Healing potions for starters he had heard of a potion vendor in town after that he would need food his favorites were pecha berries and rawst berries so he would definitly need those. After he finished his list he remebered he had no money on him and dedide best to go back to his house to grab the money he needed then he would head into town.
Sen's AvatarSen
Paveron looks around as no one was coming to buy his supplies. “Ughh... where are those darn customers..” He places his arm up to his head and poises like a damsel in distress. Paveron stares at the celing of his stall, dozing off. Ignis was still stalling her time. These potions won’t fix themselves, you know. She labels each one of them with varying sizes and concoctions. The people were passing by, unbenknownst to the danger ahead.
(ProbLy the only ones who will post tho) Nick finished grabing his money and raced out the door to find what he needed firstly a few potions for healing. Secondly some berries pecha and rawst berries were a definet item to buy and tnirdly whatever else he needed. He began looking for a vendor who sood potions while keeping an eye out for an hats or gloves for himself as well as looking for berries. He then spotted a vendor who was selling potions and raced over to the cart to buy the items he needed.
Sen's AvatarSen
”May I help you with anything?” Just a few feet from the stall, Ignis has suspected a customer dashing towards her stall. She was still fixing her wares in her stall. Slowly but surely, Ignis instinctly turns around and see a flareon bouncing up and down with pure raw energy. She coldly stares at the pokemon and examines them. They have quite a huge amount if energy inside them, she thinks for herself.
As he dashed towards the vendors stand he tripped over his feet and came to a skidding stop at the vendors table bonking his head slightly. He then bounced right back up and looked at the vendor with a happy smile as he browsed the wares that they had. "Hello!"he said energeticly"do you have any healing potions for sale" he asked the mysterious pokemon.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page