PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Radar

Forum Index > Core > Help >

How exactly is the Albino Radar charged? Where does it take the interaction points from?
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
You gain interaction points when you interact with (click) pokemon
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
No I mean how does the radar get the points
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
You charge your radar by going to the albino hunting page by clicking the button with the icon in the timers bar. Once you're on that page, go to the "Albino Radar" tab and you'll be able to charge your radar with however many points you want.
Spare a click? Johari and Nohari windows. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
But I don't understand what those points mean. Do I have to gain them first? Does it really matter how many I put in?
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
I suggest you read the wiki pages about interactions and albino hunting to gain a basic understanding of these concepts first. Then, if you have further questions, feel free to ask.
Kriv Zemta's AvatarKriv Zemta
From how I've heard it. You put the level up cost in each day until it reaches level 7. Then it's merely 100 points to remain at that level? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You click people and for each click you get IP. You can then use the IP to charge your radar?
Avatar by ArtisticUmbresol. Kolor is my idea.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
How much you put into the albino radar does affect the boost you receive. The level up cost provided for each stage is the minimum but you add more to get more of a boost. You are correct on the clicking people for IP. The amount of IP you received does vary depending on a few such such as what berries you feed Pokemon through interactions, if the user is a new farmer and so forth. You do use interaction points to charge the radar.
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

QUOTE originally posted by Kriv Zemta

From how I've heard it. You put the level up cost in each day until it reaches level 7. Then it's merely 100 points to remain at that level? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You click people and for each click you get IP. You can then use the IP to charge your radar?
Correct, however, continuing to charge at 100k points, even at level 7, gives a much better boost than simply maintaining level 7 and adding 100 points/day. Take it from me. I know from personal experience.
code / images x - x / fonts
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
There's a lot of detailed information on the wiki if you're curious! :O
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page