PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

H: delta points. LF: gems, relics

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 1234

theholygrell's Avatartheholygrell
@greenbunny ill skip the normal gems for sure since i really dont need them. How many of each other gem do you have. @sunnisweet is that 9 medium electric and 69 various mediums or 9 small and 69 medium electric? I just woke up and am apparently not processing words. @xreqiumx ill send 16 points over!
SunniSweet's AvatarSunniSweet
9 med electric, 69 dark mediums, and a handful of others
pfp via @uni-pixel on dA. hes my bf uwu
I do have someone whose looking for dark gems on team electric with me... Ill just take the 9 electric and 69 dark! So thats 78 points, and ill start sending trades!
Devil0356's AvatarDevil0356
Would you accept: 3 med electric 1 large bug (as 10 mediums) plus 5 additional medium bugs for 18 delta points please?
Shiro1877's art permission Syre's art permission Syre's art shop My orders are on pages: 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 18 (4), 19, PM, 28, 30, 32, 35 Delivery of orders on pages: 7, 10, 12, 15, 19, 19, 29, ???, ? PM, ? ?, 38, ? Avatar Icon thing made BY ME with free sprites <3
I can definitely do the electric gems, but im going to hold off on the bug gems (for now) My person looking for bug gems is the same as my dark gem person so i dont want to getmore than theyll be able to swap for
Hahaha okay, let me know if they'd like them/ have enough later on. After a big trade like that though oh my XD
Yeah. And theyre only hatching electric for the type race, so once thats over thats that. Did you wanna go ahead and get the 3 for the electric, or just hold off?
Yes please I would like the 3 (sorry I didn't get much sleep I am scatterbrained haha)

QUOTE originally posted by theholygrell

@greenbunny ill skip the normal gems for sure since i really dont need them. How many of each other gem do you have. @sunnisweet is that 9 medium electric and 69 various mediums or 9 small and 69 medium electric? I just woke up and am apparently not processing words. @xreqiumx ill send 16 points over!
7 medium fire 1 medium water 1 medium poison
Will adopt all your unwanted cyndaquils, quilavas, typhosions and bunny pokemons. Avatar made by fuzy. Please check out mine and fuzy's shop!!! Thank you.
Guess who got hella distracted with mass hatching and clickimg (100k clicks and 500 eggs hatched.) But that means i have even more delta points right now (almost a field full of pichu) And @greenbunny i am so sorry i forgot to respond. Ill take the 7 medium fires and the medium poison if you still have them?

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page