PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Everchanging Alola Main rp (Sen x Blaine123)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

Sen's AvatarSen
(Hmm that seems good enough. I'll npc the type changed pokemon hehe. I found out that Pikipeks, Rattata Alola forms, Caterpies, Ledyba, and mostly bug pokemons are in route 1. We can say that a trainer found it weak and brought it along with him to heal, but the said pokemon is infected and thus the effects slowly creeps in. Other than that type changed pokemons will have a huge boost in strenght than its old type?) "Sure thing, Blai'" He puts Trico back to her pokeball and waits for Nurse Joy to heal his team. Simon leans back at the table and tries to converse with Nurse Joy how she got here, until yet another commotion was stirring up. "He-hey buddie, I thought you were healed?" A young boy mostly likely at the age of nine was comforting a small pokemon who was twitching. It suddenly went on a rampage and bit the boy, causing him to wail. The pokemon then ran off to route 1, where Illima was currently chilling.
Avatar made by me and piks is my oc yeet. oh! it's my journal! i have to make some sort of design for this too... 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 111111 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11
Blaine123's AvatarBlaine123
(Sure thing) "WHat the heck? Lets go after it" Blaine said, after the odd situation, a Ledyba attacking a human for no reason. Blaine ran after it immediately, and seeing it went down route 1, followed suite. "Astra, use Disarming voice!" Blaine commanded as he got closer to the angry pokemon. The random number generator rolled a 2. I did little damage but the pokemon was now distraced from where ever it was going and attacked Astra.
Sen's AvatarSen
Simon ran off with Blaine as he saw a snarling Ledyba.. with ice froming in its wings? The dizzy feral pokemon lunged at Astra, but was blocked by Trico! (6/10) She brushed off the small bruise but flinched as she realized the part where the Ledyba bit her is freezing her slowly! "Uh, is this part of the Alola experience?" Simon asked Blaine as he tilted his head to observe the primal Ledyba. The wings are slowly turning into a thin sheet of ice and its back has light blue spots with ice shards sprouting outward. It's limping and has low health as it experience such pain only it can feel.
"I have never seen this before. Its like its turning into an ice type" Blaine said as he gave a full heal to Simon, as his pokemon was partially frozen. "Thats exactly right" Illima said as he walked over to the trainers. "There have been rumors that this was beginning to happen to various pokemon but now that I am seeing this, I must tell Professor Kukui" Illima continued. "Astra use Confusion!" Blaine continued the battle. The generator rolled a 4 and the move did decent damage on the Ledyba
Sen's AvatarSen
"rumors..?" He stares at the new guy with clear confusion. "These can't happen to a pokemon so.. easily." He pities the limping Ledyba. "Wouldn't it be better if we try to catch it? You did say a certain professor. Maybe they'll need evidence?" He redies his greatball incase they seem to be in his plan. (5/10) The weak Ledyba conjures, with it's final breath, a fragile ice shield that once broken, will make hundreds of small harful ice shards and proceeds to tackle Astra again.
"That is a good idea young man, please do" Illima replied. "My name is Illima by the way. I am a trial captain" He introduced himself. "Do you want to catch it?" Blaine asked, grabbing a pokeball of his own.
Sen's AvatarSen
"Actually, you do it." Simon notices something strange in the pokemon. As if it's readying something else. "Oh, you're one of those trial captains they mentioned in these brochures." He opens it and see a small profile of him. "Says you specialize in normal pokemon?" He asked him. (hehe, I have something in thought once you captured a type changed pokemon )
Blaine nodded at Simon. Blaine threw the pokeball, hoping to catch the pokemon. The ball shook and shook......
Sen's AvatarSen
Until suddenly, the ball froze. Really, it started to freeze up as ice crystals begins to form. The whole ball was spiked with ice. The ice pokeball releases the now fainted Ledyba. It has sucessfully transformed into a full ice type. You have sucessfully captured Ledyba? You can heal this ledyba up, but once it faints again, it will pernamently faint. What will be it's name? (so here's the thing. You can't fully capture type changed pokemons as they are alot harder to capture, but since the Ledyba was very weak, I decided to let you have them. When you captured them, you try to tame them but you'll have no control over their actions. Pretty much a feral dog at chains. The pokeball that was used to capture a type changed pokemon can be used again, but the pokemon captured with that pokeball will slowly change into a type changed pokemon. Oh and btw, once it faints once, the pokemon will be officially in a coma (or a much better term, dead :0 ))
"Frost will be her name" Blaine decided. "Well done boys. You have helped out my city. As thanks I shall give you each a Normalium Z to use on your pokemon. Oh, you dont seem to have a Z-ring. Maybe you should go meet with Professor Kukui to get one and show him the pokemon" Illima explained.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page