PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Evons of Nature

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435363738

Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Animestia Nickname: Izzy Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon Least Favorite Eeveelution: They're good dogs, Brent None How did you find us: I like to browse the clan forums because I need frens
Avatar: Official Venti 2020 birthday Artwork, Edited by me
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Ofc bab, I'll add you in now~ Thr old topic still stands! If each Eeveelution were to be a dish (aka Chicken Parm), what would they be and why (dessert dishes included)?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
SushiKoii's AvatarSushiKoii
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: SushiKoii Nickname: Shika Favorite Eeveelution: Glaceon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon Password: noecalg How did you find us: on the forums page!
친구가 되어 함께 걸어줘 Let's just run for our lives~
TantheGnome's AvatarTantheGnome
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Boolis05 Nickname: Tan Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon Least Favorite Eeveelution: None Password: noerbmu How did you find us: Forums page!
:0 (Avatar made by me)
  • feed me
  • feed me too
  • mum i'm hangry
Lv. 77 — 3,974 / 19,398
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness 27%
Quiet nature
Laprasite Q

Laprasite Q

Mega Stone

(: 0)

One of the mysterious Mega Stones. Give it to Lapras to let it Mega Evolve!

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 7,096 / 8,462
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterIce
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
Lv. 82 — 5,077 / 22,128
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
I would like to join Evons of Nature! Username: Glad.Silver Nickname: Silver/Kala/Glad Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon Least Favorite Eeveelution: Sylveon (Sorry Sylveon lovers! I still like it, but if I had to choose a least favorite that's it) Password: noerbmU How did you find us:I was looking at CatEnergetic's about me and found it there.
  • Stuff
  • Credits
  • Tab 3
Tab 3 contents
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Ah of course, I'll add you in when I can! New topic! If each Eeveelution was a genre of music, what would they be and why?
Hmm... Vaporeon: sea shanties Jolteon: synth-pop (or some other EDM genre, I'm not an expert) Umbreon: emo or pop-punk Leafeon: bluegrass Those are the ones that come to mind, I might think of others in a bit. You can probably guess the reasoning for them.
Andrew/Drew | he/him | not a minor I'm autistic, and consequently I often struggle with tone and social cues. Please assume good faith, as I'm usually trying to be polite, and be patient with me. Human rights aren't politics, they're a matter of humanity.
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
I'm thinking Flareon: Classic Rock Jolteon: Dubstep Vaporeon: I dunno... Soft Jazz? Umbreon: Emo/Rap Espeon: Maybe like, Swing? Sylveon: Classical Glaceon: Bluegrass (I was gonna say this for Leafeon as a joke) Leafeon: Country i guess
PrinceFezzy's AvatarPrinceFezzy
Eevee would be classical Sylveon would be romantic pop
Avatar made by me <3 look at the precious Tsundere boi <3 please think about clicking my eggs
Animestia's AvatarAnimestia
I love assigning things and giving reasons for them! I'm so sorry if this is too specific ;w; Lo-fi hip hop! Gentle and aesthetic in nature while embracing imperfections Siren songs (couldn't find the specific name for this one)! Enchanting with few instrumentals, very pretty in nature and relaxing overall Electropop! Recognizable and upbeat with several electric instruments involved - Enka dance music! High energy with traditional instrumentals like a festival - reminds me of Cinnabar Island Opera! Similar to siren songs but with a more dramatic flare and story - Screamo! It's loud, it's out there, it's typically associated with the color black and darkness Celtic folk! Traditional and ties heavily into folklore and forests Orchestral! Can convey several emotions in a variety of ways - leaves a strong impact while still sounding beautiful - Bubblegum Pop! Very upbeat and associated with bright colors

Pages: 123··· 3132333435363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page