PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add Icons to Totems

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Suggestion Title: Add Icons to Totems Suggestion Summary: Add an icon of sorts to totem-ified Pokémon. Positive points: Easier to tell if said Pokémon is a regular or a totem. Good for quick organization, or if you're dexing to someone. Negative points: Small detail, can always just click on the Pokémon to see it's full sprite. Reason For Consideration: Shinies, albinos, melans, starters, prehistorics, deltas, ect. all have a little star or icon to mark them. Almost all non-normal Pokémon do. Except totems. Their mini sprites look the same as their regular sprite, so it gets confusing when moving/releasing Pokémon that have a totem forme. It would make organizing fields easier/quicker if totems had an icon next to them.

Example

Here are 2 screen shots of the same field. I have 6 Ribombees, 2 totems and 4 non totems. Can you tell the difference without clicking on them? Not really. You can, however, see which one is shiny and which one is albino (due to the stars and sprite differences).
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop Team Ground Raffle

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Lots of
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Inferno390's AvatarInferno390
Support. This would be a useful organization tool for sure, and prevent the release of totem Pokemon accidentally.
Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Support! Any additional organization tools are helpful.
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
bump?
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
i like this idea also with the new totems for the mcws this would be a welcome addition in my opinion
bump
Shazi's AvatarShazi
This is actually been done today. We had been planning it for a while and finally did it. I shall move this to completed
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page