PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mojave Codex [v2]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
- A B O U T M E -
* Name; Gwendolyn/Stark/Connie/Alex * Age; 989 * From the UK. * Probably not the gender you assume I am. * Mixed Race. West Indian/White - in other words. Caribbean/West Indies. Yorkshire, mate. * Butt, trash, Supermoderator, Forum Manager. * Because apparantly it's a must for everyone in the world to know in this day and age: Aspergeric, Dyslexia and Diagnosed Social Anxiety and Depression. * Blood type: Poo
- L I K E S -
Cake, Star Wars, Star Wars themed Cake, LOTR, KOTOR, SWTOR, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Dragon's Dogma, Castlevania, Fallout, Wasteland, Elder Scrolls and Pokemon. I also enjoy roleplaying, creating OCs, game/film sound tracks, story writing and creating plots. Documentaries are my thing and I love history. Medieval Europe, and WW1 and WW2 are very fun topics for me to discuss. Vampires are also my babies. Also equality, I'm not a feminist - I'm a humanitarian. I'm also creepy and enjoy crime documentaries. Oh and books~
- D I S L I K E S -
CIS hate, the lack of equality, fake feminism, mary sues, social justice warriors who don't know what they're talking about, people who try to talk for me when I can speak for myself, the dark depths of tumblr. Racism, Homophobia, Transphobia, etc. Obnoxious fans. Made up pronouns. Idiots, ignorance and certain words in the oxford dictionary.
credit
Official Tomie & Mononoke art I nabbed this from Persephone, with permission. YOU CAN ASK HER.
♔ Fahrum Dahdi

Art Work Permission and Sources

x

Avatar and signature; Current avatar/signature and about me is art of my OCs [Avatar], Gwendolyn Nehorai [About Me] Miztli Chunene [Signature] Gwendolyn Nehorai and Lexine Alistair who belongs to [Atra] commissioned pieces by the user Jinji for own personal only. Not for use. DO NOT TOUCHIE. OC Gwendolyn. Created by myself in Dragon Age Origins appearance designer. Edited by Atra to get rid of poop background. OC belongs to me. Avatar belongs to me. Peace. Lab-A4 Magazine The Existential client: Lab-A4 Magazine source: labgallerie.com published: July 2014 Greg Swales - Photographer Ryan Davis - Fashion Editor/Stylist Mikkel Jensen - Model Edited by myself for my own personal use. Image is free to use and on display in free model portfolio. Offical artwork used from the game Persona. Character is Sho Minazuki. Edited by me. Avatar belongs to me. 'Image is my Sith Inquistor being an arse, from bioware, swtor." -https://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/Mew_mew_x3/avatargif.gif Official artwork from Dramatical Murder Edited by myself. For non-commercial use only. https://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/Mew_mew_x3/fablebanner.png -Fable Banner https://i523.photobucket.com/albums/w356/Mew_mew_x3/fableavatar.png Art belongs to Lionhead studios Art is official Fable Journeys Art; Edited by myself. For non-commercial use only. Art is official. Character name: Dio Game/Anime: Zero escape Art edited by myself. Art is for non commercial use only. Linkage Both images are made with official final fantasy art rendors. Image is of Caius Ballard Game: Final Fantasy Copyright: Square Enix Image can be found on the official square enix website and final fantasy wiki. Images have been edited by myself for my own non-commercial use. Image used for Zevran Gaius Johnson template:- Image is official portfolio model image released to public. Person in image: Mikkel Jensen. Profession: Footballer || Model All rights belong to Mikkel Jensen. Photographed by Greg Swales for LAB A4 This image is for non commercial use only. Image sourcing of portfolio: x and x Image used for Vergil Valentine Image is official portfolio model image released to public. Person in image: Mikkel Jensen. Photographed by Brent Chua All rights belong to Mikkel Jensen. This image is for non-commercial use only. Source of image can be found in journal] This image is for non commercial use only. Image sourcing of portfolio: x Stark Helsing [ Part of A Game of Thrones collectible card game, illustrated by Magali Villeneuve. Copyrighted work by Fantasy Flight Games (FFG). Posted in the "Card Guide Wiki" under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike License. Stark Helsing belongs to me, Image edited by myself.] Image edited by myself and I. Sourcing: Official? Screenshot: Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers Copyright: Tolkien ( And Idk) Image: Orlando Bloom Sourcing: Official Image Screenshot from 'American Horror Story' Season 1. Copyright: FX Image: Evan Peters Creators: Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk Image edited by myself for non commercial use. Asher Sakim. http://i.imgur.com/VHKQh3q.png Art by Sandara @ DeviantArt. Permission to use image here; Credit. Image belongs to her. The character Asher Sakim belongs to me. Image is official portfolio model image released to public. Person in image: Marlon Teixeira Photographed by Mario Sorrenti Just Cavalli Fragance Contract 2014 client: Just Cavalli source: justcavalli-fragrance.com published: Spring/Summer 2014 This image is for non-commercial use only. Free to use image from model portfolio. Image edited by myself for my own personal use. [Alexander Voce template] Image is official portfolio model image released to public. Model in image is Patrik Ehlert. Free to use image model PF. Image is for non-commercial use only Image edited by myself for my own personal user. [Vergil Valentine template] Magnus Helsing Official Artwork used; Castlevania. Image edited by myself. Source: Soma Cruz Promotional Art page/Konami Official Artwork Castlevania Gwendolyn Johnson Offical Artwork used: Final Fantasy 13 [Snow Villers] Image edited by myself: Source: Linkage Image + Copyright information Vergil Valentine Offical Artwork used: Final Fantasy 13 [Snow Villers] Image edited by myself: Source: Linkage Image + Information Stark Helsing Official Artwork used: Castlevania [Leon Belmont] Image edited by myself: Source: Leon Belmont page Game Artbook Angel/Demon Official Artwork used: Image edited by myself: -Ayami Kojima Mangaka -Copyright [Konami] -Castlevania -Character: Adrian Farenheights Tepes Art Book Scans Official Artwork used: Image edited by myself: -Bioware -Dragon Age Inquisition Promotional Image [Links to be added] All images used are offical artworks from game material. All are copyrighted and belong to the publisher of said games; but are available for fair use. As of such none of these images officially belong to me; though the edits done are 'my own' work. All characters belong to their rightful owners. The characters however; Stark Helsing, Magnus Helsing, Vergil Valentine, etc belong to me.

Made for Me

Image drawn by Shiro for myself. Character belongs to me and is for my use only. Links of proof image belongs to me and any other art piece posted in this contest:- -X -X -X OC Constantine belongs to me; art drawn by Ampora. Image referencing Permissions: linkage Constantine The Temperamental Tyranitar, Sovereign of 'Better than you' is my pokesona. Character belongs to me, character concept ish mine. Sprite was done by Vennik ;3; She's amazing. Permission? Welp, ask her! She doesn't bite. I suppose I can post a lovey dovey image here of me asking. Mur Torin Cresta Torin Cresta belongs to me, he is my OC and my own creation. Art was done by jinji, as a commission piece. Image belongs to me. x x x Images of Alex Voce -Proof, jinji X X X. Character Alexander [Alex] Voce belongs to me. Art drawn by jinji as part of a commission deal. Art piece belongs to me. DO NOT USE. -Proof, sscindyss X X. Character Alexander [Alex] Voce belongs to me. Art drawn by sscindyss as part of a commission deal. Art piece belongs to me. DO NOT USE. Mitzli Chunené [x] and [x]. Art belongs too me. Drawn by Jinji; paid commission art work. DO NOT USE
Posts I wanted to save due to memories;

Is now less grumpy due to this. Bloody Atra, I love this woman.

So Novie is amazing and drew my other Pokesona 'Alexius' for me; omg I love him, I love Novie, I love me. Credit goes to Novan! Obviously! In other news, I also love Calsa and every one of my friends. ;3; Thank you guys for being there for me and just, telling me what I already knew. I'd name all of you but the list is just way too dang long. But you know who you are. You're all bright lights in the sky, twinkling blah blah - sappy nonsense. All of staff are my babies All of my friends in real are my babies All of my friends on the internet are my babies ALL OF PFQ, all of those who are great people understand all, love all, respect all, think everyone deserves to be treated EQUALLY are my babies Calsa, you're not my baby, you're my bean. And I love you ;3; you are an amazing woman and I'm so happy you're in my life. Just like I'm happy that all my friends, my family, my community etc, are in my life. You make me stronger. You're all great.
So, I went ahead and trimmed my journal a little. It seemed like the better option rather than full-on purging the thing. Regardless this also means that I have some sort of disgusting duty to actually post in this 'journal' and to keep it alive, what better way than to do that than complain about the vocal minority and how there is a fear of the forums due to the said minority? It wasn't always like this, I remember that. People would certainly do it offsite - which is fine and their prerogative. But slowly and slowly I've seen there be a growth of for a lack of a better word 'cancer' that has been affecting this website - or in particular the forums. All it takes is a few to become the face of the forum. And when the face of the forum is 'hate' then it leads to this. Heck, not even staff are immune to it. Not that we should be, but it says a lot when folks have the machoness to do what they do. Part of me applauds that, other times not so much. It's good to be forward and feel comfortable enough to talk to a member of staff on how you think the situation should be avoided/improved. Or how certain parts of the forum should be looked into and approved. That's what makes a site grow and become better - right? So why isn't that working here? Honestly, I think we need to be stricter on how we handle things. I know, I know - people already assume we throw the ban hammer down at the mere sight of someone sneezing. We don't. I guess that explains why said people who cause issues are still around, though the ignorant won't put two and two together and just assume 'not doing their job' - oh we do. We just believe in second chances. And it's hard to remove someone for being 'malicious' or 'rude' when it's kind of difficult to tell if such things were meant. Ah, to have tone actually display through text... for all of us to speak the same language clearly and not suffer from language barriers. Impractical wishes and wants. So I sit there and think, well how are we going to solve it? What do you do when there's a group of people who repeatedly cause issues because we give them a platform to be vocal? This is where things get tricky, human rights and all that - though you need to remember that one of those good old laws, the right to free speech doesn't work on this website - we're not the government. So if it doesn't apply here, because a) this isn't an American based website and b) we're not the chuffing government, then why aren't you silencing people who are a problem? Ah, my friend - then this rolls back to the issue before, some folks aren't trying to be an issue - there are problems that need to be taken into account. But something has to be done. And if it means that I have to be branded the bad guy and start taking away peoples privileges in regards to the forum for the benefit of the website as a whole, then I will. We need fresh voices, we need people to not be afraid of the forums and to talk but to actually approach people with respect rather than being on their guard and seeing the worst in everyone - twisting their words. ...but if we're more 'strict' on the forums, wouldn't that make users more scared they're going to step out of line? I suppose so. People will always tend to view us as the PFQ equivalent of 'big brother'. I think we need to work on small things first, where the whole report feature needs to be changed a little. We need to make it clear that reports don't always mean that the person you're reporting is going to be in trouble. But more than you're simply notifying staff of something that you're not so sure of. Okay, so we made it more acceptable and less 'scary' for people to report one another, they now know that reporting isn't so bad and they shouldn't feel bad for doing it. What then? What else can we do to have improve the community - the forums? I had some ideas; Bring back the star system but also have stars give rewards; I loved the star system, and I feel that the star system should be brought back. People who give amazing posts that are worthy of merit. Not posts that agree with staffs point of view etc, but ones that are open-minded - that show everything that needs to be told. A post that is simply well thought out, professional etc. And I believe GP should be rewarded for such posts, GP that is given when you earn a Gold Star. Report Rewards; I know, this sounds weird right? You were rewarded for catching people out and reporting them. But I honestly think this should be a thing. People should be rewarded for coming forward and bringing things to light. The staff team is a small team and we need all the help we can get. If that means we have to reward people for amazing reports then let's do it. Good reports earn stars. Suggestion Rewards; I think good suggestions should also earn stars, rewards given etc! Feedback Rewards; Yet again, gold stars. Gold stars are awesome and they should be used! I want the gold stars back! The issue I see in this is that we're not always going to see those amazing posts and we, the staff need to be ready to give them out. And to make things more fun, well those who have the most gold stars every so often should get a big reward that is actually worth getting! Or better yet, every year? That's one person per year. Imagine how amazing that reward could be? I don't know, these are just thoughts while I lay here and sigh over the forums and how much better it could be - we just need to reach for it and come up with ways to improve it.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page