PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 11

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As with MCW, Tournaments will be undergoing some changes.
The following changes will come into effect when Season 11 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday 9th of February)
Season 11 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Citrine)
Grass Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Sapphire before Season 11 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Sapphire Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Ruby Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 10 Exclusives has lowered. Season 9 Exclusives now use Ruby Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 9 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 8 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Ruby Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Citrine Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Sapphire Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Ruby Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Ruby Tokens up to Citrine Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Citrine Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. To fill the spaces left by only having two new Eggs, Fakemon from older Seasons will be randomly selected for re-release. This serves the dual purpose of allowing endgame players to stockpile Tokens more easily, and also for more casual or newer players to catch up with older Fakemon without needing a Token. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
yay new exclusives! also :O im on first post.
vilething's Avatarvilething
new exclusives!! i'm so hype
nimbuscrying's Avatarnimbuscrying
oh worm cant wait to get all the babes
Suicune Girl's AvatarSuicune Girl
oh bless. love the re-release. yeeeeeees.
Avatar by Ninjanix for my use only
Leafstar15's AvatarLeafstar15
That's really cool. I love the idea of older exclusives coming back. Also new exclusives! I bet they're really cute! :)
furina's Avatarfurina
this might work out a lot better for people who feel the need to retain arceus rank! i'm happy to see this change in action!
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Cele's AvatarCele
NEW BABIES I can't wait to see what they are!!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Zerø's AvatarZerø
Thank you for adding older Fakemon as prizes. I never have enough time to participate in these events (My ADD doesn't help matters either XD) and I found new announcements for Fakemon a tad daunting because I know I can't get them all. But I can certainly see this being fantastic for those users who missed one or two in previous seasons! :D
  • Featured PKMN
  • Site Events
  • Links etc.
Lv. 51 — 4,075 / 7,957
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
301 x 5 × 2985 Current Chain: 0/98
Artwork made by Cabbaccino.
Check out my trade Shop, I'm buying Shiny Pokémon for my Shiny Living dex! My first field has free Pokémon, just drop me a PM with who you want!
Nepenthes's AvatarNepenthes
I love the implementation of user feedback into this event! Super excited to see the rereleases and the new Fakemon. As always, fingers crossed for more bugs. (Who have had amazing designs as exclusives for a while now!)
Formerly Scrapdragon. Avatar by MoonPaw! You can see me spiral into debt to fund my melan Vivillon addiction, and also help me out, by checking my Journal

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page