PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All That Glitters (Private RP, La.ti.as and Blaine123)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 22232425

La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
The first room was pretty plain. A magenta-haired man sat in a chair, looking to be in his thirties. This was Sidney, the Dark-type member of the Elite Four. He stood up, stretching. “Well well we’ll. You must be Blaine. You ready for a fight you’ll never forget?”
My shop, the Lati Cave!
× 176 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 5 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Blaine123's AvatarBlaine123
"Lets do this!" Blaine replied as he threw the pokeball, Leaf the Sceptile launching into battle. The Sceptile's tail clammed hard onto the ground, his mega stone on his chest; a cross shapped peice of armor with the stone in the center, the arms poking inbetween the two edges on each side.
I may not be responding as much during the month of April as i have some medical issues going on that need dealt with, along with my birthday on the 15th in which i will be out of town.
Flinging a pokeball into the air, a Sharpedo appeared. Despite the type disadvantage, Sidney was grinning. “Mega Sceptile, eh? Ice Beam, Sharpedo!”
"Go!" Blaine shouted, Leaf using his speed to disappear, reappearing behind the water/dark type and using Leaf storm.
While the speed would no doubt have fazed some Pokemon, this Sharpedo was no novice. It spun on a dime, the freezing ray spinning with it.
Leaf the Sceptile sweapt underneath the Ice Beam and hit a second Leaf storm, a direct attack Blaine hoped as Leaf slid towards Sharpedo.
While the Ice Beam may have missed the Sceptile, it sent the new Leaf Storm hurtling back as razor-sharp icy projectiles. The Sharpedo kept up the Ice Beam in a ring around the reptile, starting to box them in.
Leaf continued with Iron tail to launch the icy shards back towards him. "Slam that ice back at him!" Blaine shouted as he began to smash the icy walls and launch them back at the Sharpedo too.
He grimaced, motioning to the shark Pokemon. “Sharpedo, みちづれ!It began to glow purple as the leaves flew at it, not moving. As it slumped over from the massive amount of damage, the eerie glow transferred to Leaf.
"Whats happening?" Blaine exclaimed as leaf glowed. unsure if this would spell the end for Leaf or not. Did i defeat the Sharpedo?

Pages: 123··· 22232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page