PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All That Glitters (Private RP, La.ti.as and Blaine123)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 19202122

La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Luma shot off a THUNDER WAVE to disable the equine Pokemon, not seeming too harmed by STOMP despite it hitting. While the electricity was still in the air, she used SURF to maximise damage.
My shop, the Lati Cave!
× 155 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 5 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Blaine123's AvatarBlaine123
Smokey was defeated and so Blaine sent in his Gastrodon. "Use Mud bomb!" Blaine shouted as the water/ground type attacked.
Made By LexyB20
Amber simply switched the Pokeball in her hand, returning Luma to send out a... lawnmower? A flying lawnmower. A Rotom. And these suckers had the ability LEVITATE. Hoo boy. "Rotom, use LEAF STORM! Start off strong!"
Despite being a slow pokemon, Gastrodon dodged the attack and used Hidden Power- Ice to damage the pokemon. How the hell am I meant to deal with this!
Before Amber could call out the next attack, the door slammed open. The short, pale girl from earlier was back, and she looked ticked off. "AMBER. Are you using your personal team? AGAIN?" Amber rubbed the back of her head. "Maybe? No? Yes? No?" The girl gave her a look, and she sighed. "Yes... Sorry." She turned to Blaine, returning her Rotom. "Here. You managed to defeat one of my personal team, which is no small feat. I'd say you deserve the Gigavolt Badge. Don't tell Petal, okay? She, uh... yeah."
"Uh, OK" Blaine said as he grabbed the Gigavolt badge. Blaine sighed with relief that he didnt have to keep going in the battle as he had no way to win. He returned his pokemon. "I wont tell Petal" Blaine said to Amber.
Inside the Gym, the short girl still glared at Amber. "Look. I know Petal said for you to test him, but she didn't mean use your personal team. I'm surprised Giga went down at all! She's not trying to stop him from completing the league, just giving him a challenge, alright?" Amber looked at the ground. "Ah, sorry... Quick question: Is he heading off to Flannery's next? Or Norman's? I'm pretty sure the dude's his father. But the real question is, how is his team going to fare against the Champion's? It won't be an easy fight, ever since Steven retired..." The small girl just shrugged, her white hair spilling down her shoulders. "Who knows. I'll get a message to Flannery." And with that, she disappears, leaving only a wisp of shadow hanging in midair for a moment.
Blaine immediately healed his pokemon at the pokemon center and took a bit of a rest. He then went down the northern route to do some training when he noticed a short blue pokemon running out of the desert area. Blaine decided to follow.
A strange figure became visible through the sandstorm, rapidly approaching... "Selene! Get back here! You can't just-ugh! Where's that Kirlia gotten off to?" You recognized that voice, but only just barely due to the howling wind. "Selene! I know you've learned TELEPORT! Come on!"
(Sorry for the late reply again. I live in NZ and we have had the worst day on friday so i kinda had to get my conposure again afterwards) Blaine ran towards the Gible, while doing so he spotted a Kirlia. running towards the Gible too. "The Gible is rare enough but a Kirlia too?" Blaine questioned his apparent luck.

Pages: 123··· 19202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page