PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All That Glitters (Private RP, La.ti.as and Blaine123)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 678910

La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Petal tilted her head, looking to the side. "I dunno... I don't think Topaz trusts you very much..." (It's fine. I just prefer to play by the game's rules.)
My shop, the Lati Cave!
× 56 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 3 / 50
× 0 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Blaine123's AvatarBlaine123
"Well, I think Topaz should decide. I was beginning to enjoy her company" Blaine suggested, knowing it all came down to what Topaz felt. "I know I seem a bit mean, but I dont mean any harm by it, honestly. I just want to show you how much pokemon and people love each other" Blaine explained to Topaz.
Topaz looked uneasy. {You know I don't hate humans, right? Petal's a really great Trainer. I just didn't want another one. I don't really know...} (Going offline.)
(Same. I have work. Bye) "Well maybe we could travel and go through the first gym together and then you can decide?" Blaine suggested, wanting human company on his travels too.
Petal had an odd look on her face, almost as if she was holding in a laugh. Topaz seemed to mirror the look. "Ah, alright. Just let me text someone first..." She pulled out her phone, typing quickly and smiling at the response. "Yeah. We can go now. Topaz and I will help you out, and you can train Smoky and Leaf. Shall we head to Ryan's Gym first?" (Just a note: This is set after the events of ORAS, by several years. Some Gym Leaders/Elite Four have retired. Rustboro Gym: Ryan Mauville Gym: Amber Fortree Gym: Willow Elite Four: Dark member: Sidney Ghost member: Phoebe Fairy member: Amaranth Dragon member: Yvonne Champion: ???)
(OK. Is Ryan still Rock type?) "Sure. I think we will be just about ready for him" Blaine replied, excited to have a travelling companion finally. "We should find a few trainers to battle with. I think we three would love some battling right now" Blaine said, talking of him, along with his two pokemon. Blaine looked at Smokey's Ultraball with pure happiness, so excited to use a pokemon he had long desired for.
Petal just shrugged. "No reason we can't train against each other. Ruby's close to evolving, and is working on countering type disadvantages. Why don't I restore her, and you can train Smoky against her? Let her show you her moveset." Topaz nodded, excited to see Petal's Pokemon in action. (Pokemon, in this roleplay, can use any techniques they have learned without forgetting any.) (All Gym Leaders are the same Type unless stated)
(Cool. Just checking) "Fine by me. Come on out Smokey!" Blaine said as he threw the Ultra ball in the air and Smokey landed on the soft, dark grass. Neeeeeeeh Called Smokey as she exited the pokeball.
Petal pulled out an oddly-shaped container, twisting the nozzle onto Ruby's Pokeball. With a pull of the spray trigger, the medicine was administered. After the empty container was removed, the button clicked and the orange centipede burst out. "Vrreeeee! Veneenene!" "Ready? Alright!" Petal made a motion with two fingers, Ruby catching the signal and leaping into a POISON TAIL.
Smokey lept out of the way quickly at Blaine's command. "Good job. Now use Ember!" Blaine said to his new pokemon as Smokey unleashed a stream of fire towards the poison/bug type.

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page