PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

All That Glitters (Private RP, La.ti.as and Blaine123)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 232425

La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
A yellow blur could be seen swooping around Hoenn, shrieking into the skies. Flocks of Swellow were disturbed, a Pelipper knocked out of the sky before righting itself. If one listened closely, words could be made out. Assuming, of course, one spoke the Pokemon language... "nnnnnnyyyYYYEEEEEEEEWWWW!" ...If one counted jet plane sound effects as 'words.'
My shop, the Lati Cave!
× 176 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 5 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Blaine123's AvatarBlaine123

Blaine

Name: Blaine Age: 13 Gender: Male Starter: Leaf the Treecko Badges: Continent, Pokemon: Leaf the Grovyle (33) Moves: Iron tail, Leaf blade, Energy ball, Agility. Smokey the shiny Ponyta (33) Fire spin, Quick attack, Double kick, Stomp. Quake the Axew (33) Dragon rage, Dragon dance, Slash, Dragon claw Gastrodon- East sea (33) Body slam, Mud bomb, Hidden Power- Ice, Rain dance
Blaine, sitting on a park bench with his pokemon, a Treecko named Leaf, was shocked by the sudden sound. "Lets go buddy! I bet thats a legendary!" Blaine said to his Treecko as he ran after the mysterious pokemon, following its shadow on his bike.
I may not be responding as much during the month of April as i have some medical issues going on that need dealt with, along with my birthday on the 15th in which i will be out of town.
The Pokemon, still streaking across the sky like a shooting star in broad daylight, started making circles in the air. They started spinning more tightly, eventually shooting down on an island south of Petalburg. This majestic creature- "HOUSTON WE HAVE A PRO-" Ahem... This majestic creature was known as a [REDACTED]. One of the two fastest Pokemon in the Hoenn region, this Pokemon could break the sound barrier and was a [REDACTED]/[REDACTED] type.
Blaine quickly jumped on Mr Briney's boat, which was just about to leave the port, and apoligised before asking him to sail to Dewford town, which he was where he was heading anyway. Blaine checked his pokeball count and ran off of the boat and into the town. "Where did this pokemon go?" Blaine asked himself quietly. "Tree" Leaf replied, pointing to Granite cave. "Thanks buddy. Lets hurry" Blaine said as he ran into the large rocky cave.
The creature dusted itself off, scanning the trees around it for other Pokemon. They had landed on a hidden place known as Southern Island, a land known to few and accessible to fewer. It looked up, bright green eyes glinting in the light reflecting off the waterfall behind it.
Blaine looked through Granite cave and concluded that this pokemon was not in the cave. Blaine then ran to Mr Briney and asked him whether there was another island near Dewford. "There is an Island called Southern Island. What you are looking for might be there?" Briney replied as Blaine, Leaf and him got onto the boat and sailed to the smaller, leafy island. Blaine thanked the captain before entering a forest nearby.
The unidentified creature 'jumped' about a foot in the air, before shivering and angling its feathers in a peculiar way. This rendered the Pokemon completely invisible.
Blaine felt a powerful aura arond the little grove. "I feel like its here. Leaf, use Bullet seed to disurb which ever pokemon is here" Blaine said, hoping to discover the pokemon. (Thats all I can think of)
The Pokemon flew up with a shrill cry, invisibly swooping through the trees. A pink light started to form in a ball near one of the largest branches of a tall birch.
"What the heck is that??" Blaine said as he and Leaf saw this strange energy. Blaine and Leaf gave chase, climbing tree by tree to follow this light. This might have something to do with the legendary

Pages: 123··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page