PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Corkscrew Crash [Steel]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 123··· 1617181920212223

Kaeri's AvatarKaeri
Earlier in the morning, with my first party hatch after waking up, I managed to hatch a double albino~
Mr Cat's AvatarMr Cat
Woah congrats
Current type race: 3421
Sitten1115's AvatarSitten1115
I’m on team steel this month, and I’ll be grabbing whatever from the shelter and lab while still breeding for my hunt, which is flabebe. I’m currently also working on the tourney but once I hit the hard goal I’ll be done there.
Check out my shop for free dex trades! Credit for current avatar here
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Miasaurus.
Mr Cat's AvatarMr Cat
I forgot to ask earlier, but does anyone need a shelter pass star? You can borrow mine since I'm done with it for the day
Jace of Space's AvatarJace of Space
Could I borrow it please?

Sprites I've Made!

Characters belong to their creators, sprites/pokefusions made by me!
Mr Cat's AvatarMr Cat
Sending it now. Please just return it at reset
Jace of Space's AvatarJace of Space
Thanks a ton, I'll return it soon!
Hi! I'm late because I wasn't sure if I wanted to fully participate or not, but I've decided to now, heh heh. I've asked Jaistraw to borrow their Skarmory pair, so I'll update if they've given me a green light. I've been hatching random Steel type eggs, for the past two days, and very casually 'cause I haven't had a bunch of energy, lately.
Hey! I'm on Tumblr with the same username I have here, on PFQ, if anyone wants to follow me... Icon: Lee Hoseok (Wonho) of Monsta X
Mr Cat's AvatarMr Cat
Oh man there have been quite a few people joining late. Better late than never though since it gets us to higher tiers of the team goal
RIP Team Steel February 2019... I have 136 points so far, but it shouldn't take me long to beat my record of 261... hopefully. ;w;

Pages: 123··· 1617181920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page