PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

AmberBolt's PWYW Art Bazaar!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

AmberBolt's AvatarAmberBolt
Hey, welcome to my Art Bazaar! There isn't much going on here so far, so let me just list the basics.

Rules

1. All PFQ rules apply! 2. Sub to thread once you commision; I won't hunt you down 3. Always use the form!!! 4. Credit me when using the art anywhere 5. I can do Trainers + Pokemon and/or Baits, just add it in the form!

Types of Art Available

There are three main types of art I'll make- all of which are colored Type 1: Small headshot; 1100px by 900 px Type 2: Fullbody; 1100px by 900 px or 1576px by 737px- be sure to specify Type 3: Fullbody with background: 1576px by 737px.

Price Range/ Conversions

However much you decided to pay, you must pay between 5,000 and 17,500 Credits.The payment can be in almost any kind of currency(including items, in which case, PM me) but I will specify the PFQ currency conversions. 1,000 Credits= 10 GP 10 GP= 1 ZC If you are not satisfied with the artwork, PM me with the reason and I'll let you have the art for free!** **only valid reasons apply

Form

You MUST use the form when ordering! Form: Name: Type of art wanted: What Pokemon(or Pokesona) wanted: Pokesona image(Only for some users: Other:
This is my first shop, so creative criticizm is allowed, and I will post all finished art on here for opinions and suggestions. I feel like I'm missing something on here, so remind me if you know! :3
HELLo Avatar by Aryafire1, mah BUDDIEEEE My art shop! :3
BandanaPirate's AvatarBandanaPirate
Let me be your first customer! Name: BandanaPirate Type of art wanted: Fullbody, no background What Pokemon wanted: Mega Houndoom/Alolan Ninetales fusion Pokesona image: Here's my gal Other: I realise she is a lil fancy, also I'll most likely pay in credits.
Banner made by LoFi
Okie ^^ Just to make sure, do you want 1100px by 900px(close to a square), or 1576px by 737px (a rectangle)?
1576 by 737 please!
Okay, thanks! It should be done pretty soon!
Here it is!

:3

Oh bless her. How does 25,000 credits sound for ya?
It works for me! :3
Bump ^^
Bump! Added Satisfactoin Policy! ^^

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page